Serious bug ! Thief's invisibility duration

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by M1nth, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1nth

M1nth Powder Monkey

Hi,

First, is there anyone who got a 100% defeat in the top level (top 50) with all of his trap activated? I never did that and never got that before today ... (I did a 100%, but his trap was deactivated :p)

I believe that there's a bug in the game concerning the thief's invisibility. (Or the replay? But I don't think so)
    A few minutes before (actually a bit more, it took some time writing this), a guy with an unpronounceable name (unwritable too :D) attacked me. He's from Hamburger Deluxe guild. He used 11 thieves at the beginning and these thieves, I don't know why nor how, after that they got a shot, got a 3 min length invisibility ! Enough to destroy all of my ressource's building and a big half of my defence. That done he used his other troops to finish the island.
    There's a serious bug here, I know that you wanted to strengthen the thief class, but not at this point ...

You can see in one picture the shot they got and then in the other pictures you can see that no canons are aiming them ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I want my 13 points baaaaaaaaaaaaack :D ... and eventually my grog and my money x)

Thanks

Minth

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    Barbed likes this.
  2. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Ug, another terrible bug/exploit.

Salty Snack likes this.
  3. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Happened to me to. I'm in top 25 and the guy from hamburger guild got me too. Took me out almost completly. Pls fix. Cloak last whole fight. Complete bs

4. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Fix this ASAP. This bug only works for some people. Incredibly unfair. I want my money back too!

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Until they fix this bug...can someone please infect my thieves? Lol

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Someone in our guild had same thing, different player, different guild. Looks like another game killer until fixed.

7. Übersetzt es euch mit Google einfach auf Englisch
    Die Diebinnen bleiben unsichtbar und das, ohne mein dazutun, cheats oder sonstiges. Es handelt sich hierbei sicherlich um einen bug dem ein Gilden Mitglied meines Clans zum Opfer gefallen wurde. Jenes wurde bereits ROVIO gemeldet und ich hoffe, dass der Fehler bald behoben ist.
    Es tut mir leid wenn ich einigen von euch bereits Schaden zugefügt habe, aber ich habe das Spiel als solches nicht verändert. Es lediglich mal ausprobiert und wüsstet ihr wie es geht - seid ehrlich zu euch selbst, würdet ihr es ebenso mal versuchen.
    Fette Beute - STOERTEBECKER ✌️

Raptelan likes this.
  8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Thanks to a friendly forumite we now know exactly how to reproduce the bug, and we're going to be temporarily replacing the Thief's 'Who Goes There?' ability until we can roll out a proper fix. It's not an ideal solution, but it's the best we can do for the time being to prevent exploitation. We intended to improve the thieves, but not quite that much!

9. chris666

chris666 Powder Monkey

why

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Still not fixed. Was just hit and cleaned out by thieves with the bug. Congrats on your 100% win :) come back and do it again when the bug is fixed ;) (won't name names but he knows who I am speaking to)

11. Christy

Christy Commodore

Clearly my guild is a target from this person :) Obviously my removing this person hit a nerve and makes me feel even better about the de ion I made :)

Floki likes this.
  12. Virus

Virus First Mate

How sad that a player who is aware of the bug actually uses it. My respect for resarf dropped tremendously.
    Gaining rank has to be done fairly!

And a question for Midoki @Lynsey [Midoki] or @Chris [Midoki]
    I love this game but:
    When will the temp solution be effective?

Secondly ppl spend money on this game:
    Will there be a compensation on lost pr? Or perhaps a rol back?

Cheers virus

Christy likes this.
  13. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Lol my name is clearly visible top right in your screen shots :)

It was fun thats for sure, hopefully maintenance will fix it.

14. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

To be fair to Resarf, he reported this issue to us before he knew how to do it himself, then figured out how to do it and gave us an exact step by step method of reproduction, which has allowed us to work out what's happening and what needs to be done to fix it, both in the long term and short term.

The temp solution will be effective, if not ideal.

15. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Wow those fast little thieves are even faster now :)

16. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

Temp solution already in effect. I came here to find out why my thieves had lost their 'hidden' ability and gained the berserk ability instead.

17. Virus

Virus First Mate

Good its fixed.

I understand the way you think but when a person reports a bank robbery and than sees how its done, and succeeds to do several robberies at different banks the police will be grateful that all is reported but will not stop prosecuting the robber for his own robberies.

There is 1 " Victem " the ones who got robbed, not the robber

:D;)

I will come back likes this.
  18. Resarf

Resarf Captain

@Virus your a pirate not a boy scout, your plundering an island and they left a gate open, do you go in the gate or say, oh no I shouldn't use that gate it wasn't meant to be open, I'll go attack around the back closed gate.

I bet all you rff'ers are using the double special exploit, no different.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  19. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Another exploit?? Clearly this is not a game for honest players.

Good to see a stop to the Thief issue. That was a killer.

20. Virus

Virus First Mate

Sure i am a pirate mate, will be comming collecting it soon lol :D

Its ok that you attacked, most would have done that, but thats what roll backs are for. You still enjoyed the fun but gain nothing ;)

No worries, enjoy, cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.