Serious bug ! Thief's invisibility duration

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by M1nth, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

LOL, you guys like attacking other guilds just because? Real mature, that. Enjoy your life. :)

2. Ping

Ping Powder Monkey

Dear Raptelan:

You are his captain in a guild called the rapt renegades,

so....

Are you helping "resart" to rationalize using unfair bug ?

hahaha , well

but, Justice will reappears

and he will back to his rightful ranking

The Fish Eyed Pirate and Christy like this.
  3. Resarf

Resarf Captain

@Christy RFF thanks to you is known best for sooking. I dont see any other guilds here in numbers complaining. I know you miss me, but its time to let go.

4. Resarf

Resarf Captain

@Ping my rightful ranking is 1, thats where I like to hang out just ask RFF, as my rank means nothing to me. And please come plunder my supplies, which I stole from you. I have no need for it either as there is nothing left to build.

5. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

We are a guild of free pirates, who don't need "help". Our rules are clear and simple and our members happy, Resarf is a solid member who has earned First Mate in a guild that only has four, not 49. When you tire of drama and censorship check out our recruitment thread. Until then, kindly don't blame me for how people choose to play within Midoki's requirements!

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

I bought extra popcorn in case you guys wanna share :D

[​IMG]

Becker Redbeard, Bear, TBird and 5 others like this.
  7. Fil

Fil Captain

I'm starting to count the number of people who likely dress up as pirates when they play, pure entertainment! Tex, pass that bag over here,please

Floki likes this.
  8. Floki

Floki Captain

I maybe a pirate or a Viking or just skitzo you choose but I have a chariot no that's car actor no character that's it! AAAAnd a sense of fair play.
    Now lets talk about Hitachi noooo hypocrite and its meaning..This spell check will be the death of me...ahhh I digress..
    Anyway back on point we have a mission here and I am in a hurry to get back to the cheap seats and to sharing Tex's popcorn oh Tex I am bringing beer!
    We have a member constantly complaining about all in sundry and how unfair it all is and with ranking up and oh blah de blah blah and then knows about an exploit and uses it!
    AAAAAAAAND then calls us well members of a guild who I might or might not be a member of depending on if i am right or wrong....Oh nearly got side tracked again.lol
    oh yes wingers or in plain speak complainers....Pot .....Kettle!!!!

Get a bit of chariot up ya, yaaaa mongrel!!!

P:s I am really enjoying this thread and the popcorn is very very good!!

Christy likes this.
  9. Floki

Floki Captain

Oye what's wrong with that I have leather pants!!

Fil and Christy like this.
  10. Virus

Virus First Mate

Lol thats funny :D

Christy likes this.
  11. Virus

Virus First Mate

Just to be clear. I think the subject has been discussed.

1 what resarf did has been done and Midoki will not do a roll back :(
    2 what resarf did is a way to gain ranking and is...... Let put it nicely..... Not nice :mad:
    3 if anyone has a problem with this it can be adressed to support and will be reviewed case by case :rolleyes:
    4 with rumbles comming and everybody knows resarfs positioning.... I guess he will have enough visits to get back to his actual rank :D:cool:

And last the bug has been temp fixed....... Let move on. Happy plunding

Christy and Ian like this.
  12. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Clowns of the seas. Not renegades

13. Floki

Floki Captain

Oh pass me the popcorn Tex....:D

Fil and Christy like this.
  14. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Rachael, Salty Snack, Virus and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.