Should i play coc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Syun, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Syun

Syun Crew

This is my first strategy management game and frankly i enjoy it, so im thinking of trying out coc the game that started it all. Should i? Actually if this is a better game why play both.

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I wouldn't recommend it after trying out this game. CoC takes about a year before you get anywhere, 2-3 years to even get a maxed base.
    This game is better imo.

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Agreed with Edward...The other Problem with CoC is now a ton of people spend all their time just building walls...not too fun IMHO...

4. Kit

Kit First Mate

Grandpa, what did you do when you were young, any fun adventures? Oh, well, you know, I spent my youth upgrading walls in a computer game. :D

Floki and ThunderStorm like this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

You want to play the game that started it all? Try pong. Then for the game that inspired these? Warcraft(not world of)

6. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Go for it. There is always downtime in both games to give the opportunity to play the other one.

ThunderStorm likes this.
  7. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

My problem with Clash is the bloody searching for 20 minutes for a good loot base, it seems to have gotten 10 times worse in the last month, I've often spent over 100k just searching & eventually just end up making a tiny profit. I'm not maxed TH there either, I'm a maxed TH8. Wars are annoying too because I can't find a clan that wins regularly, I always get 6 stars with Hogs but there's so many players with rushed bases & terrible troops that they suck with attacks, TH9's using Barch & a few Giants & getting destroyed. This game is more exciting I think, looks much better too. Has a few problems though, I'd really love a base design mode, it's so annoying dragging every single thing around.

8. I installed CoC because I wanted something to do between the recruiting breaks. And now I play that actively as well.

In one year, you can expect to reach town hall 8 and in two years you can expect to reach town hall 10. But fun aspect of CoC is clan wars. PP is more fun. But CoC has its strenths as well. Reaching the leaderboards of CoC would be considered a much higher achievement because so many players play that game. If you care about that sort of stuff.

9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Just give it some time and PP will have clan wars, build mode and so on. The game is still new. But the ''foundation'' so to speak is so damn good, it can only get better.

10. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Agreed,

11. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well I was gonna make a "upgrading walls" joke, but looks like I arrived late.

Floki likes this.
  12. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

lol:D

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

I play clash of clans but since I've been playing this game I have switched my th10 base into farming mode and check it once a day. My clan does wars at regular intervals So I get on for wars and thsts about it. This game is way better. The only reason I don't quit clash of clans all together is because I play it with friends. Which have android phones. If Plunder Pirates ever releases on Android then I will quit clash and my friends will play here. I've been talking them up on the game and they are ready to hop as soon as it reaches android.

14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Clash is dead to me

Kit likes this.
  15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

[​IMG]

See? Dead to me

16. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I'm playing on it right now between Recruit waits and what Am I doing? Getting loot to upgrade walls. It's been estimated that to upgrade walls to max is over a BILLION Gold and now Elixer. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to be kicked in the face.

Bear and Bl00dBaTh like this.
  17. Kit

Kit First Mate

Repeatedly.

18. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea it's a complete joke, grinding for weeks on end on walls, and why bother? Everyone either uses Loons/Minions, Drags or Hogs, the game has become a horrible chore. Add to that the never ending skipping battles for loot, I can't find squat anymore.

19. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I'm at about 20 minutes skipping at Gold lll. I'm using Healer, Giant and Archer with 200 space and only have to wait about 10 minutes after I finally just say screw it and attack someone. Plus I get mad because I keep trying to rotate the map.

Bear likes this.
  20. Thanks for the tip. I will not focus on the walls now. It will save me a lot of time. I will focus on upgrading rest of the items only.