Should i play coc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Syun, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Burnz

Burnz Captain

You still want to get wall to at least purple, lvl 7? That way most players will need at least 2 wall breakers to breach.

2. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I find myself wanting to do that too.

3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

You definately want walls at Lvl 7. It takes a lot but you will save more resources because if I see those I just skip.

4. Thanks for the tips. I will do that.

I think this thread should be moved to 'Off Topic'. It is becoming more related to CoC.

5. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Haha I've done that exact same thing, twice already ive tried rotating the base lolz. I just use Barch troops with a few Wall Breakers to get them inside, I will use Giants/Wiz/WB if I want to take out good storage bases, I never use Healers as they are the most annoying troop in the game, they'll heal the wrong troops nearly every time, they were supposed to fix their AI but I still see them doing the same thing in replays. Hogs are great for wars once you get them to lvl4, any lower & they're just wiped out by big bombs, only use Heals with them attacking TH8's & 9's.

6. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea at TH8 you need lvl7 walls to stop ground attacks, I'm about a third of the way into lvl8 & only Teslas left to fully upgrade, have maxed all troops but Valks, Healers & Goblins of which I never use. The problem with Clash is if you rush your TH you are pretty much screwed, a TH10 attacking a TH8 will get far far less than my TH8 attacking another because of the penalty for attacking smaller players, so you will save a lot of time by maxing everything before upgrading your TH, if you rush to TH10 without bringing up your Troops, defences & walls you are finished in the game, you'll never recover from it, there's a few TH10's in my clan that can't even 1 star a good TH9 in war because they didn't Max their troops on their way up. Walls especially will never be finished if you rush your base, they are just far too overpriced.

7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Everyone I talk to is so much happier playing PP compared to CoC. And lets not talk about the incredible graphics of PP.

8. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yep, this looks ten times better & is much more enjoyable to play, I'm getting really sick of Clash, I'll probably stop playing it altogether very soon.

9. Kit

Kit First Mate

Hard to believe, but I've actually heard someone say CoC has better graphics. Now, where's the facepalm emoticon?

10. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

lolz...what idiot said that? Clash is miles behind on graphics, this is the nicest game of its type, looks so so good.

Kit likes this.
  11. Kit

Kit First Mate

Yup. I almost fell out of my chair. And I wasn't even sitting down. :D

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  12. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Find a chair quickly so you can fall out of it.

Bl00dBaTh, Kit and Gangrene Beard like this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

You could always go back and play settlers..

14. Mister Owl

Mister Owl Powder Monkey

I play Clash, Boom Beach, Hay Day and Plunder!

Plunder is a much more entertaining game than Clash right now. I am a maxed TH9 and it is a grind. Plunder graphics are awesome and it does not require an eternity to get to the upper end defenses/buildings. Key question is what will motivate players once they get there if they get there faster than they would in Clash.

15. I just saw @AngryBeard lurking on this thread. Just a warning, admit you are playing any other game will get you banned.. (Joke):p

16. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

I feel stalked! :/ *hovering finger over ban button*

17. I was looking at your new avatar when I noticed :p

Ps nice avatar

18. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

All thanks to the amazing works of @ATKone

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  19. Mister Owl

Mister Owl Powder Monkey

LOL, but I was following the unspoken requirement of recognizing that Plunder is a better game :)

Seriously though, Plunder IS a better game. I'm just not ready to fully abandon my Clash account haha!

30 more minutes and my big pirate ship will be done, yahoo!

20. Gremlin

Gremlin Powder Monkey

As a level 95, I say go for it ;)

It seems troop training is pretty freaking long in this game, and leaves a lot of downtime. I would suggest having another game you can switch apback and forth to ;)

Also Boom Beach is another game by Supercell, and is VERY fun as well :)

I am liking PP though!