Sky Raider special Skill

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Captain Hakjka, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

I noticed the sky raider does not have a push button skill yet

What do you guys think he should have?

For me Please please please let it be a similar stun to the priestess, fly them in and stun guns whilst walls are taken would be a great addition in my mind.

2. *watching this thread carefully*

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

I would like to see a skill that allows them to float longer distances. They are worthless now on most bases and fall outside the walls. With extra distance it would be cool if the button allowed you to drop them early when needed. Another cool skill would be if they could use that Big Gun on the ground!

Raptelan and Captain Hakjka like this.
  4. Would be nice
    But here I have to strongly disagree! Give them some more action. I did, and they are now part of my standard lay-out in the 650+ range

Raptelan and Glass Eater like this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Sorry, but I REALLY don't want them to have a push button skill. There is so much going on with other troops when you (usually) have to drop these guys, it's all a bit much. More buttons to push doesn't sound like a good thing. IMO.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Cool idea for the attacker, but what about a countermeasure to defend against it?

TiGeR

Kelani likes this.
  7. Captain Hakjka

I think we already have them, the sky raiders are quite weak fall in the sight of tall buildings and we have bombs and stuff available, it just depends on where you place bombs as to which troups you target your Defence.

So in summary I have no ideas about countermeasures. What about you tiger do you think we need an additional counter measure if we gave sky raiders a push button?

8. Captain Hakjka

Ahhh but that's where the skill and mistakes happen, when ppl push the right or wrong button

9. Kawika

Kawika Crew

Give them cloak ability and get rid of thieves altogether :D

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  10. Moostache

Moostache Crew

Either a special ability to allow them to keep floating above the island for a couple more seconds and continue shooting, or as has been said, allow them to use the big gun after landing ;)

11. Captain Hakjka

Nice idea, sky looters))

Or just stay floating above the island lol

12. Same here used properly and very few bases prevent them from doing damage, and even before they hit the walls BTW, they do shoot their guns over it.

13. Early drop button

14. Captain Hakjka

Im sure that they have a too early drop button already ))

15. Tex

Tex Commodore

How about a skill to give them more distance WITH an early drop button. :D

16. Captain Hakjka

Now your talking tex))

17. Hm. I haven't used sky raiders for a long time. they must have added an early drop

18. Tex

Tex Commodore

We were being sarcastic.

19. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Sarcasm is dish best served

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

I am just recently starting to use my raiders. Funny that this was the first thing I noticed. They are they only pirate in my recruitment without a special ability button :eek: Really stands out :)