The Future of Plunder Pirates. We want to know NOW.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super-Nor, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Um... how many builders does your baby island have?

Intimidator likes this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Doesnt everyone get four? :) ikr silly me. Point I'm trying to make is with a minimal investment of say $20 for builders and a little extra bp/ep, I still don't see anyone sticking with the game past ph5,6,7. I mean how many abandoned bases do we see with rushed phs? People wanna play in the big leagues where all the "fun" is. They rush their ph because they are unable to acquire the bp to upgrade their AC and ultimately quit because they can't smash bases in their weight class because of troops levels. They should make it a bit easier for the little guys up and coming to get to a level where they can be competitive somewhat. Another point was... it was alarming to me that even sitting in the 150-250 range at PH5, barely no one attacked me, not even a ph7 for an easy smash for loot. :(

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  3. Ian

Ian Commodore

@Intimidator everyone is allowed and encouraged to post both positive and negative stuff, (not every game/app) is perfect. You have explained your post well and without the angry/frustration usually seen. For that I can't see anyone opposing your opinion

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Ultimate Sea Dog and Intimidator like this.
  4. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Hello fellow pirates and game developers,
    I'm sure this questioned has been asked somewhere on the forum but I will ask again!:) I was wondering if and when we pirates will get a new exploration map? I'm sure a lot of us have finished exploring both maps so a new map would be great, especially one with more forts to rumble for loot and more sea monsters and ships for materials for LP's. Just thinking out loud;):)

acersharp1 and Ian like this.
  5. Ian

Ian Commodore

Soon I would expect. @Chris [Midoki] did mention something special for Christmas and past years have seen the festive fun usually rolls in around the 2nd week in December.

Tiger Lilly, Bjays92 and HornyQuokka like this.
  6. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I have no idea why I thought there was going to at least be a new event type this month, but it was in my head. Too many inputs of non information and few of actual information I would bet. Lots of people in my guild were expecting snow and see they are just going to get flooding.

So it seems what I thought was going to be a new event this month will actually be Thunderstruck and more seasonal pirate outfits to buy for gems on the trade ship.

And the update was, as far as we can see at this time... Rovio splash screen gone, and ads that might stop crashing the game. At this time we have no clarification of anything else in the December update, such as changes to devices supported for future enhancements based on better hardware.

I am not trying to be negative in any way. I just want to clarify the facts.

Calabiyau likes this.
  7. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

i don't wanna be negative too, but Rovio is a disaster,total fail, no patch notifications, all here expecting and waiting for a "new line in the game" that nobody see. I don't know if they are trying to ruin this game, better impossible.

8. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

And the event... recicle, recicle, recicle....
    New changes that you can't see! Ooohhh

9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

If that is you not being negative @Calabiyau , hate to see you when you are really upset about something :p

Remind me never to get on your bad side :D

10. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

I love the night effect of my island :rolleyes: @Spongee (trying be positive) :):)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Unique Rebel and Spongee like this.
  11. Jackal

Jackal Crew

That's what I was thinking. I thought by now everyone would have all the LP's.

12. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

I'm excited about the future of PP! With the break from Rovio if this is a fact, I'm looking forward to a few things like :
    Advertising PP, and getting more people to join
    New content with the next upgrade. I don't mind what they introduce as long as it's something.
    I feel this game could be as big as Clash of Clans without too much effort on Midoki's part.
    I will look forward to the future with optimism.

13. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

More than 400 days and Ching Shih is still missing... maybe tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Seawitch likes this.
  14. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

She was on last years Christmas or New Year TradeShip for EVERYONE(alle rare Legendaries(Black Bart, Blackbeard, Sadie) were, 2 every week), so don t blame Midoki that you missed to get her. :rolleyes:

15. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Calabiyau that is odd, I thought Ching was in the 'fixed' spot this week and just assumed she was on everyone's trade ship. Like @HornyQuokka said, hopefully they will repeat like last year and she will be on everyone's trade ship over the holidays.

Calabiyau likes this.
  16. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

she is @Spongee! @Calabiyau is in for a nice surprise when he/she checks the Trade Ship :)

Calabiyau likes this.

17. Hello guys, I played more games followed and perhaps even better structured to plunder, but the charm of plunder I've never found anywhere else. it is true that going through a transition period, but I continue to trust in midoki, meanwhile we handle the environment differently. in Italy we often say "mind your own business and think about retirement." come on guys, have fun and think about retirement:p:D

Unique Rebel, Ian and acersharp1 like this.
  18. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

OMG!! (Sounds music) CHING SHIH IS HEREEEEEEEE!! Loooooool! I love you all!
    :):):oops::p

ElFrenetico, Ian, Seawitch and 2 others like this.
  19. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

My favorite quote of the day. Perhaps companies should have this person, but it's rare. :)

20. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Im happy to have been part of the best game in the world. Knowing that the game still has further potential of enjoyments and further more this game can be slightly adjusted on a regular basis even in its final form to bring the loyal players an interesting experience. The game has found itself placed on maintenance, eventhough there is plenty to still enjoy even above my level and close to 3000 days playing. I will always feel like a winner because I never gave up on the people that I played alongside and supported. Wishing you well in piracy.