The New Rebalancing: an Observation, new PP version released on March 18 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HatStand, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

What troops did you use?

2. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

First try I had 2 WD, 22 gunners, 1 brute, 7 juggs and 14 bommers
    Second try I've reduced my boomers by 4 and jugg by 1 to get 7 skyriders.
    Normally I would go with 18-20 boomers but I had to reserve some grogs

3. Jun

Jun First Mate

Gotta love how OP has nothing left to say but to complain on other threads.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  4. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

What is the point of this thread? Green, all you seem to be doing is gloating. thats 'awesome' you 3 starred a high level base, 'just as you expected.'
    If your just joint to say you killed the base with no constructive details on your strategy if not very helpful.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  5. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

lolz....The thread has turned into "who can 3 star that design first" haha

Alphafox likes this.
  6. Strike

Strike Crew

It Was an awsome base, now it's beaten - move along folks, no need for gloating..

Tex likes this.
  7. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

There's no such thing as an unbeatable base, a good design will stop most average attackers. But give a good player a few tries on a new good design & theyll crack it. Props to Jimmy as the design is great, I've tried attacking it myself, very hard to beat.

Skull King and Alphafox like this.
  8. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

First of all, thanks to @Kelani and @Daddy P and others for the simple explanation of what was happening to my RANK.

As for you @Pretty Pony Girl, by common sense, it's evident to all that you are brainless. I Didn't want to argue or waste my time here for things that are unproductive for the forum. I kept my reply until now because these posts of yours are ludicrous and I have no interest explaining to an idiot. Thus, It appears now that your childish behaviour have raised far beyond ludicrous, you are reasonless. I didn't expect that anything I've done would hurt a brainless child, who kept abreact on the forum by posting disturbing complaints, and I felt bad for those who are contributing to the forum. Too bad, those funny posts of yours have been deleted by the admin otherwise I probably would write a complete essay on it. You got so raged that you don't even know what you're saying. Pathetic, Learn to control your emotions.

Unlike when I argued with @ daddy P, he had good and reasonable arguments to convince me of why should something be modified. And, on some point I agree with him. But, you seem to only know how to spread rages on the internet.

The funny thing is that a friend of mine, @Cupcake bunnies, showed me the internal message you've sent to him, which was too embarrassing for you to admit it. Have not ever learned to be polite? Insulting others furtively only showed to us how basebred you truly are.

You are hostile to me, then deal with me. Posting here won't resulte nothing but only hates. Come to me and I will teach you.

Have you ever noticed that the more you post the more you make yourself a buffoon.
    Keep your behaviour but you surely won't be able to solve a single problem in the society. Basically, you are loser.

9. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Here are some screenshots of my attack log for stupid kids. I've raised my rank from 300 to 900 in 4 hours with gemmed troops. Then it's indeed teamwork. My guild members boosted me up to 1111PR. SO WHAT? @Pretty Pony Girl. Calling this Cheat? Ridiculous. I can easily get to 1200 by myself if I wanted to. Those PR that my guild members gave to me came from somewhere though. Every single PR is gained by effort.
    Then don't try to be a pro arguer and use those technical words like ''Corruption". How funny is this? This is mostly used in politics and it can take other form in different concept. but it does have nothing to do in my case. GO back to school, nerd.

10. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

11. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Don't worry Green, I don't think anyone took PPG very seriously, but just so you know he has been banned from the forum, so no need to retaliate against him any more.

小绿(Green) and Tex like this.
  12. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

In fighting the dragon, make sure you do not become the dragon. But dang fine attack stats. Any battle up there is tough.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  13. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

I think we're all done here now. There seems to be no positive reason in keeping this thread going. [CLOSED]

Darke Shadow, Goose, Bear and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.