The official PRE-Plunder Pirates Premium Swag competition!

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by AngryBeard, Oct 15, 2014.

1. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Alrighty! So far we got:

• Take a picture of yourself holding a sign that says #plundered while doing something piratey
    • Submit/Invent a Plunder Pirates meme either chosen yourself or by me
    • Turn a modern day song into a pirate version
    • Come up with your own Plunder Pirates song (Grog!)
    • Design a Plunder Pirate
    • Design a monster
    • Cosplay as one of the characters
    We should keep this running over the weekend ;)

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Plunder Pirates artwork
    Plunder Pirates baked goods
    Plunder Pirates pimp your ride
    Plunder Pirates haiku

3. Liquix

Liquix Crew

"Turn a modern day song into a pirate version"

I'm lovin' this idea, especially the given example :p

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Plunder Pirates neck tattoos ;)

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ummmmm how about some panties for the females here :( I'm feeling left out

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

I think we should have a poetry contest. Make up a poem about plunder pirates. Make it as amusing as possible :D

7. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Hi! :)

First ideea and quick sketch of Gregor (still work in progress with the namings), the summoner. He can summon Squishy (the Kracken), from below the island, so that it creates an earthquake (or even some tentacles popping out from the ground), dealing damage to the buildings in it's radius ( the radius gets bigger, depending on the character's level).[​IMG]
    I am sorry that all I could do for now is only this quick sketch and that I have no time to finish it, but hopefully i'll finish it next weekend. In the end it will have the same style, so that who knows, maybe will be featured somewhere... :p This one or the next to come.

Now it seems to look like John Lock... :) Watched too much Lost lately.

Any suggestions? I did not put to much thought into the clothing and other details, it's just a quick sketch, but I would like to know if it's worth spending some time to finalise it, or it's just a waste of time? Thank you!

Moscow Cat and AngryBeard like this.
  8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

did u photoshop this? Dang u got some skills!

9. ATKone

ATKone Crew

:)) Yes I did, and thanks, but it's just a sketch... :p

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

what you mean just a sketch:D looks awesome as it is:D Is photoshopping your proffesion or just a hobby?

11. AngryBeard

They are supposed to be unisex! Also somebody turned it into a hat already...

Moscow Cat likes this.
  12. You are very much welcome :)

13. Mine should arrive today.. Let me see how else I can utilize them... Hmmm..:D

14. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Both, if I may say, the problem is with the free time I have... :p
    I'll do some more this weekend, if it's ok with you, mates'. I know that they may not be included in the actual game, but hey, you said crazy ideeas! :)
    Maybe in the end I can get some free gems for the creativity and dedication, and than I can upgrade and test new designs for the island and fill in the island design per level forum, so double win for Midoki I guess. :D We'll see.

15. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Its all about creativity man:) Even if it doesn't get added to the game, you still had fun doing it right? :) And besides, who knows….

16. ATKone

ATKone Crew

@AngryBeard , if there will be a contest, when will it start and when will it end?! Because I have a crazy ideea and need some time, a couple of weekends lat's say. It's going to be funny, you'll be laughing of me for months! :))

17. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Ofcourse, it's not about winning, or the prizes, it's all about having fun in your free time. I mean, that's the whole purpose of games and of extra events, like this one! :) And if you really love it, why not try to do something for it, because yes, I feel good when I design something, and also get scared sometimes of the crazy ideeas that I can think about! :)) That's why I find good this kind of events, because they reveal the inner creativity that we all have inside, on many domains. If you cannot draw what you think about, maybe you can write it down in a poem of some sort. Or if you cannot write it down, you can sing it! :) So yes, a lot of possibilities!

Edward Kenway likes this.
  18. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Very clever my good man! Keep it up! ;)

19. AngryBeard

The contest is running right now. The content of the contest is to design the actual contest. So deceptioncontest... get it?

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The design of the contest to design the contest is by design a contest of the contest, thereby making the entire contest squared.