The official PRE-Plunder Pirates Premium Swag competition!

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by AngryBeard, Oct 15, 2014.

1. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Had internet problems earlier! So sorry about the delay. I will make a separate threat in the Fan Forum, because those competitions are for the fans, and they belong in HERE!

Aaaaaaand here is what everybody was waiting for: THE WINNER IIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS:
    I mean it was kinda obvious, wasn't it?

Congrats @Black_beard, you win!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  2. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Oh great, coming from a country that doesn't really celebrate Halloween like thaaat (at least not in north of it), I don't even know how it's done :b
    A pitty because I thought I've finally wouldn't miss an event (miss that one with pants).

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Congratulations! :D

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  5. pwrovryou

pwrovryou Crew

Well, start a fad! Get on google, get a pumpkin carving kit (or a paring knife, ice cream scoop, and power drill with bits) and go to town!

6. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Yeah, me to! I was also excited, but I hoped it will be not themed like this, or themed, but a little more 'free', like design a character, write a song, stuff that you can do anytime anywhere, not carve a pumpkin. I could sit in the train and think about a song, but for carving into a pumpkin you needtime and tools and that's why I say that it's a bit strict.
    Oh whell, perhaps next contest than...

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Now to start mapping out my pumpkin....

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  8. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Thank you so much for choosing my submission! I look forward to carving a Pirate inspired pumpkin just for the sake without expectation of winning the actual contest!

Good luck to you all and hopefully this will inspire those who don't celebrate Halloween in this manner to find joy and satisfaction in the tradition to carve one's own jack-o-lantern!

9. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Oooh, no worries, those will come many many times in the future. And think about it the other way around, many people can't draw or design or are not that creative with words. There is always two sides of a coin.

Moscow Cat likes this.
  10. ATKone

ATKone Crew

It's ok, dont worry, I've designed allready some pumpkins in the Fan Art thread. :) And don't get it wrong, I would like to carv into one, but since I stay in rent now, into a new country, where I don't even speak the language, I don't have any tools and hell, don't even know where to buy a pumpkin from! :)) So that's why, if it's something that I can do from my computer, it's better... I've spent 7 hours to create the two pics from the Fan Art thread, so in this time I could have carved one special pumpkin anyvay... :)