The Second Wave

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Arena Plunder, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

and the final score was...?

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  2. DR congratulations to you, for your huge score, thanks for the compliments you have given us and the beautiful words of many of you read so far, the arena was born recently, we have a lot to learn and we want to grow, probably we have done the longest wheelbase leg defying you, but at least we have a better idea of what are our strengths and what are our limits. It was a real pleasure to meet you and "play" with you ... I hope we will soon have the opportunity to cross again our routes. See you soon

Tessa Rose, crland, Fil and 1 other person like this.
  3. Big brawl Dead Alliance, deal with you has made us very proud and eager to continue our growth in both individual and allied guilds of the Arena project.
    Someone once said that there is not a great victory before having tasted a heavy defeat and I would say that this lesson given by the number one of the rumble guild, for us is an inexhaustible source of new motivation and desire to improve.
    Arena fought to the end despite the disadvantage that he had been gradually creating with all his strength and you have done so, this makes you honor.
    After the furious storm the sea is calm.
    See you at sea

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Sorry about all the emails some of you may have gotten. Don't know why they make it so hard to upload pics and video:mad: finally got it right, lol.

6. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

:eek::eek::eek:Wow! Note to self: don't underestimate the dead

W0lfen5te1n, Fil, Tessa Rose and 3 others like this.
  7. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

That's nuts!!!!!

8. John56

John56 First Mate

Very nice effort Arena; that score would likely beat just about anyone else... but the former Skulls guilds are in a league of their own.

I made the mistake as a PH7 in a new, month-old rumbling guild of "challenging" Laughing Skulls to a Rumble. Luckily, my Captain smacked me down before I could embarrass myself further.

awbo, W0lfen5te1n, Tessa Rose and 5 others like this.
  9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Lol @John56 I remember well, your captain and I had a blast busting your chops :p

awbo and Tessa Rose like this.
  10. Fil

Fil Captain

I remember that! Good times :)

Tessa Rose likes this.
  11. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Can't run with the big dogs if ya pee like a puppy!! Awesomeness DR!! :)

Fil, RoLL_TiDE_RoLL, crland and 5 others like this.
  12. If anyone believes that Arena is ashamed of his results are wrong; we are proud of our score, proud of the courage with which we faced the insurmountable mountains and proud of the sportsmanship of our opponents.
    We learned more from this lost fight than in a thousand others that we could have won easily.
    Only those who are crazy enough to think of flying one day soar.
    The sea is now calm, but it will be so forever?

Tifosa, Fil, flyingdoucheman and 8 others like this.
  13. it was a great rumble.... I kinda expected a little more of a challenge but in the end I was very happy to be a small part of a great victory... I'm sure we will meet again.... And I am looking forward to it!!

Tessa Rose, W0lfen5te1n, Fil and 2 others like this.
  14. psechi

psechi Powder Monkey

[​IMG]
    Congratulations on an epic duel. Just figured I'd give a little love to those of us who unknowingly bought ringside seats. Hope the popcorn was tasty Elite Americana and London Shards! We British Bulldogs sat back and enjoyed a libation or two, watching the fun while sniping at DR and Arena.

CHEERS!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    Tessa Rose, crland and W0lfen5te1n like this.
  15. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Lol psechi. We were wondering what the other guilds that were ringside were thinking. Hope you were around for the first round (first hour or so), after that things got a little boring.

Tessa Rose, Fil and Pink Taco like this.