The Unofficial Global PR Leaderboard - Updated Monday 9th January 2017 10:30 GMT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by c00ni, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

Thank you Lynsey for taking the time do this for us :D

2. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I would say you could drop the streak board. Most people only go to 50 wins anymore, the top 20 will push to 100 and the occaisionally pirate will got over 200. It's pretty useless now.

3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I think no matter what they remove, dispose of, edit, the Rank Leaderboards WILL come back. So many people desire them, and it has been a request ever since the day they have gone. I am hopeful that they will return in the next update. If not, maybe the one after that? I am fine with waiting, as long as I do know that it will return at some point. As they say, the best things do take the longest time to come around.;)

Enuthral likes this.
  4. McQ

McQ Captain

Any chance Lynsey or Chris could give us a update with the current top 20 global leaderboard like you have previously please?

Tessa Rose likes this.
  5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Consider it done :)

trophies/name/guild
    963 Burrrya Шапокляк
    926 Darkphle Meyham Mutineers
    908 ЗВЕЗДА Шапокляк
    902 にゃんこ にゃんこ
    902 Ebola Aussie Razors
    894 ( 马哥 8 ) 名门天下
    892 харч лютого ☠Каракатица☠
    879 南瓜维尼和喵呜 喵呜风暴
    878 {pato} Wine Knot
    870 H5N1 Aussie Razors
    846 ?抽屉里的?阳光? 凌鼎天下IV
    842 @冒险@ 名门天下
    840 ི༺乘?風༻ ྀ 凌鼎天下IV
    840 壬生饅頭 *アドレナ*JAPAN ?
    822 Lost Island Aussie Razors
    821 Freedom Dead Unicorn Inc
    818 杀戮和他的杀伐辰王术 名门天下
    810 kostya Elite Legends
    802 fourlegged Aussie Crew
    801 Courlios Wind Raiders

Darth Yoda, Super-Nor, H5N1 and 17 others like this.
  6. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Chris you rock!!!

Cocobean and Scarlet Fever like this.
  7. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

@[chris midoki] YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Cocobean and Scarlet Fever like this.
  8. Crook

Crook Crew

It would be easier if Midoki just remove the streak leaderboard and put back the global leaderboard :rolleyes:

9. Эскадрон

Эскадрон Powder Monkey

I agree with Crook. Streak leaderboard useless.
    Please return global leaderboard .
    Thank you very much Chris. God job!

Tessa Rose and lady blackbeard like this.
  10. Langballe

Langballe Crew

Yes, please return the global leaderboard! But don't remove the national leaderboard - both are useful.

The streak and friends leaderboard on the other hand are useless.

11. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I may already be one of the most outspoken pirates about bringing the global leaderboard back. And I don't want to miss my opportunity to reiterate my position. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!! Thank you, have a nice day.

acersharp1 and awbo like this.
  12. H5N1

H5N1 Powder Monkey

I wholeheartedly agree - please bring back the global leaderboard. Keep the monthly leaderboard if u must but bring this back

13. awbo

awbo Captain

Let's all chant together (whilst clapping hands 3 times)...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back...bring it back
    Please and thank you :)

14. H5N1

H5N1 Powder Monkey

Nice one awbo

awbo likes this.
  15. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I agree as well, I barely even played the game (at a high rank) b4 they removed the global leaderboard, would really like it back again.

16. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

What do we want...Leaderboard
    when do we want it...Now

Ian, Booty isle and awbo like this.
  17. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Like i said in a previous post somewhere...

It would be amazing to have leaderboard back but it would be even more amazing if it was sortable by PH level!

18. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I
    It would be amazing if it was sortable by ph lv, but all the sudden that becomes super complicated, and would be a full update by itself. That would also probably make the game incompatible with older devices, due to the processing power it would require.

19. Judy St Thomas

Judy St Thomas Powder Monkey

Please bring it back

McQ likes this.
  20. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Let me climb aboard this bandwagon....

Remove streak leaderboard and bring back the global leaderboard.

I've never looked at the friends leaderboard, but if it Facebook based there may be contractual reasons or other obligations requiring it to stay.

Tessa Rose and McQ like this.