Time to join RED FLAG FLEET, you know you want to...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TBird, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Christy likes this.
  2. Wrangler95

Wrangler95 Powder Monkey

sure - look for the name Black Cove

Christy likes this.
  3. Wrangler95

Wrangler95 Powder Monkey

Sorry...distracted......doing to many things at once....Blackheart Cove. I requested to join.

Christy likes this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Happy to have you aboard

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

Always good to see new recruits...... :)

Christy likes this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yes we have gotten several wonderful members through forum :)

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

Vacancies currently exist in both Red Flag Fleet and Red Flag Fleet 2. Both are strong competitive guilds.

Christy likes this.
  8. Christy

Christy Commodore

Just a quick note...The Red Flag Fleet alliance will not tolerate in game cheating or anything that can be misconstrued as cheating. If it's suspected in any way, the member will be removed.

On a brighter note we have gotten a few new recruits that are doing great and are a wonderful addition to the guild. A few spots open in both Red Flag Fleet and Red Flag Fleet 2. Ph7 or PH8 required :)

9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

RFF has a reputation for honesty and fair play, doubt anyone thought otherwise. Admins quickly put an end to any suspicions to the contrary. Great guild. Great people. Sail on without worries :)

10. Floki

Floki Captain

the fishing is good btw..

Christy and War Koala like this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

A few spots open in Red Flag Fleet. Top 10 guild. Active members that like to chat and have fun :) Must have PH8 can lower the required PR to get you in if you think you will be a good fit. PH7 can apply at Red Flag Fleet 2....Our second guild and rising fast. http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...eet-dance-off-sing-off.5962/page-2#post-44987 A recent example of our fun times with our Red Flag Fleet family via global GroupMe chat :):D

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

3 spots open :D

13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Good luck to all our new member in RFF & RFF2 who are starting their 1st Guild push in coming days, just aim for a 'personal best' and enjoy the ride. Certainty an exciting week ahead with the @Tex 's Fishing comp to add to the mix as well

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

One spot remaining :)

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Guild Rumbles coming soon :) We have a few spots open. Must be an active, English speaking player. Come join our family and don't miss out on the fun.

16. Christy

Christy Commodore

One opening in Red Flag Fleet. And a few spots open in Red Flag Fleet 2. Message me for details :) LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE :cool:

17. Wrangler95

Wrangler95 Powder Monkey

I joined, and participated, then had to go out of town for one week, came back home from my business trip and found I was no longer a member - after just being out of town and away from the game for a week. Does the guild require you to play multiple times a day every day of the week? Or does the guild allow for those who may only log in once a day? (And, for the occasional trips out of town)

18. Hey wrangler, being active is a very important aspect of our alliance. And of course sometimes you have other things to do. But always make sure you let you guild leaders know. This will prevent you from getting kicked. The guild does not ask of you to be playing multiple times a day, but once a day is quite normal.

19. Wrangler95

Wrangler95 Powder Monkey

I was in at least once or twice a day and did contribute. Got kicked after going out of town for work for a week....

20. I'm sure that if you made your guild captain aware of this there could have been made an arrangement. Heard you are already back at RFF2