Time to join RED FLAG FLEET, you know you want to...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TBird, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

We currently have a few on a wait list to join when we have room o_O If interested you can contact me to get onto the wait list or we can find a spot in RFF2 or RFF3 for you to join the alliance :D:)

Fil likes this.
  2. awbo

awbo Captain

Sounds like you need an RFF 1.5 ;)

Fil, Ian and Christy like this.
  3. Christy

Christy Commodore

Funny :) it's been suggested

Fil and Ian like this.
  4. I have been dropped from RFF1 and the groupme discussion group, any reason?

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

You have been inactive for a very long time. Yes you were away. But everyone seeing you constantly logging in to collect but not fighting at all or even saying hello in chat is very disheartening to everyone working their tails off upgrading their base and troops and fighting some rather difficult rumbles.

Your scheduled vacation is over. You still continued to log in only and do or say nothing.

Fil and cmooneey like this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Wow funny to read back on this thread. Hard to believe Red Flag Fleet is not even 6 months old. We've come so far. What an amazing team. Thank you to everyone for making RFF what it is today :)

Captain Didwell and Fil like this.
  7. I was camping in a very remote area and only had sporadic cell reception and managed to check messages and other things once or twice a day on a very small screen with very limited battery life so other communication related things got precedence over playing the game. I booked my time off on the guilds calendar and bought myself a shield for 7 days so I would get enough from the collectors to upgrade to ph9 while I was away. Just got back yesterday and had to attend to other more important things then playing more then a few minutes of the game. If all this does not fit within the credo of the guild I understand and will move on. Thanks for the good time while they lasted.

8. Christy

Christy Commodore

LMAO not sure where your seeing scores like that from us? I'd pay to have them :)

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

You were kicked ages ago @killua because you were a non existent player. Not many guilds keep members that don't play at all. It's sad you still have not moved on. It's a game. Please try to get on with real life :) I'll be sure to report all of your spam on my recruitment thread.

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

You were kicked MONTHS before rumbles even came along. LOL. And wow. 50 members times 2000 BP each. We must really be good :) Ha Ha Ha. Maybe you should ask around ;)

11. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm sorry I cannot even understand you. Why do you come here after months to harass me? Please move on. You are not even making any sense.

12. holashorty

holashorty Crew

@killua you are certainly entitled to your opinion. However, they are untrue.

Rest assured to anyone interested in RFF, 2,000 BP is NOT and never will be required from any member. We certainly don't encourage playing 24 hours a day either. We have families, lives and like to breathe fresh air. :) Message @Christy to see what we are all about.

Christy likes this.
  13. holashorty

holashorty Crew

Thanks @killua I've been here quite a while and am having a great time with a fantastic group of people. I wish you the best in whichever guild you are in currently.

Sorry the guild didn't work out for you, but we actually care quite a bit about member's real life priorities. I can't speak about the beginning of the guild; however, I am very aware of how things are handled in the guild currently. We strive to do our best but only in our free time.

If for some reason you have concerns about how things are currently handled in RFF, I would invite you to private message me. Since you aren't in the guild currently, I would appreciate it if you didn't change the focus of our recruitment thread.

peg-brain bob and Christy like this.
  14. killua

killua Powder Monkey

Lol sure i wont speak as long as there is person at that guild respect other people see ya

15. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

p.s. rest assured Red Flag Fleet also welcomes individuals who are not so keen on fresh air as well ! ;)

Fil and Christy like this.
  16. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

But, how is it now?

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

1 spot open :) act soon if interested as it will fill fast.

18. Christy

Christy Commodore

Better than ever :) aren't you in our retreat guild @Captain Didwell? If your back playing you could always move into 2. They have spots to fill.

Captain Didwell likes this.
  19. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Yes i am the captain in FR.. Im still in farming mode captain..

Christy likes this.
  20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Need to get you another RFF signature and get back into groupme Didwell. Missed you.