Town hall five build priorities

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Roland123, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

I'm wondering how you people build or upgrade first when town hall upgrade
    I am thinking that may better first upgrade defenses and teach skills to pirates and then tavern and resources because building/upgrading first resources and tavern may risky ..
    What do you think ??

2. You can start with upgrading defenses and pirates, but soon you will reach the limits of your storages. And also it will take a lot of time. Eventually it's best to keep upgrading everything instead of upgrading say your cannons to level 10 and not upgrading your goldmines. But that is my opnion

DeadBear82 likes this.
  3. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Much appreciated.... Thanks ... It makes sense ...
    Probably upgrade the new unlocked defenses and resources buildings to match the other ones and then what you suggest...

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  4. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Do someone have a list of the buildings and upgrades that you unlock with each hall upgrade ???

5. m4thw1z

m4thw1z Crew

I have saved my storages and collectors for last. Most of the items that cost more than a million seem to be for PH 6, so I stopped upgrading storages when I hit 1 million. Will do them soon because my defenses are almost max.

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

The first thing I do is to build an outhouse and then upgrade my tavern for extra troops.
    After that I focus on the academy, then the rest.

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Outhouse, tavern, academy. After that defenses and storage. Always do offense first.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  8. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Yepp tavern and guild house are like 750K and lighthouse and academy like 900k only the Hall to six is 2M so I agree that better defenses over storage ...

9. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Good idea too but with the rest you focus a bit more in defenses than distillery and mines to be cover or whatever?

10. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

With storage you mean distillery and mines and storage right?

11. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

I see none mention ship ... I supose that developers idea is use the map for resources too ... Even when isn't really that much Lolol ...

12. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I don't worry much about distillery and mines but I raid alot. Storages are gonna need upgrades at every level to keep up so i max them before upgrading PH.

13. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

I see ... Pirate life Lolol ... At the end you need upgrade them anyways to have have the amount for the hall ... I think is good idea max out everything before upgrade hall I'm wondering what's the best way ...

14. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Teach all the skills to all the Pirates is quite a lot of grog lol ...

15. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I'm not a proponent of maxing everything before going to next hall level. Once offense is maxed you should move on or your wasting time IMO.

16. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

I see you get your resources more from raids than distileries and mines and is why look for upgrade hall and get better offence right?
    Is a way too ...

17. Kit

Kit First Mate

Inevitably, you are going to be plundered a lot also, so upgrade your defenses accordingly if you don't want to be 100%-ed all the time.

DeadBear82 likes this.
  18. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Yepp that's right ...

19. Conclusion upgrade everything! ;)

20. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Yea Lol .. And choose the better way ... If you know it lol ...

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.