Town hall five build priorities

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Roland123, Oct 6, 2014.

1. zag

zag Crew

wurd

2. What's your Pirate level mate?

3. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

No
    hmmm nah just like 227 Just playing few weeks may three ..
    You like a lot more right ?? Probably almost 999 lolol .....
    BTW why ???

4. Nope, i'm 305 currently, and I asked because I would like you to join Sinister Souls :)

5. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Almost 500 in no time Lolol ...
    I'm currently in my friend guild so for now I'm fine but thank you very much indeed for the invitation
    Much appreciated

6. Anytime, invitation will still be standing (only the requirements will change of course)

7. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Alright

8. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

THANK YOU

9. What's your requirement for joining your guild, Mr. Fish Eyed Pirate sir? . :) .

10. Pirate level 200 and Pirate Hall level 5

11. Rynomite

Rynomite Powder Monkey

That is great advice. I never considered how upgrading storage exposes greater risk. Very good info.

12. zag

zag Crew

That value is per building however. You still get the 20% max value cap overall so one solution is to upgrade one storage beyond the others and protect it. Storages also get into slow mode around level 7 so don't get caught with max loot and nowhere to spend it.

My goal has been to max the defenses, including walls, then look to the PH with the knowledge that I'll have to max 2 gold boxes with a third almost maxed to afford the 2million upgrade to PH6. My grog boxes will need to be 1.8 million for the academy upgrade but that's a safe max and my PH will be done before I worry about that overmuch.

13. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Right ...
    Just today in the map is a stronghold with like 1.5 m gold and grog reward and didn't realise that my storage havent place to all and loss like half ....
    Arrrrrrrrrrr ....