Upgrade to PH7

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by FrostyGunman, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

When was the last time you heard of ye freshwater Blackbeard? Or freshwater Jack Sparrow?

2. The most evil people in all of history have very few things in common. One thing they all did, though, was drink water. Coincidence? I think not.

Additionally, studies show that if you drink water on a regular basis then it's very unlikely that you'll live past the age of 100. I think we should all consider putting an end to this epidemic! Down with water!

Captain Monkey and Tikigirl like this.
  3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

I am looking forward to a time lapse of you sitting down for 2 weeks straight and not drinking water at all.

4. Regular water also contains water according to a study done by some cheap-ass university in Northern England.
    Even @Christy says it. It must be right! I must be right!
    Say NO to saltwater! It kills little ducks and unicorns! Say NO to saltwater!

5. Cpt. Sharkhook

Cpt. Sharkhook Powder Monkey

Studies show that 100% of humans that breath die. Stop breathing today!

Fakebeard the Ba and Christy like this.
  6. Best use of NSF grants I've seen in a while!

7. sakraycore

sakraycore Powder Monkey

I did it just now!!!! So happy!

I didn't spend a single gem. This is what I did...

First I made my base pretty good by giving it a good layout and upgrading most defenses to max, and pretty solid walls. Then I kept improving my layout until I could defend my resources pretty well and/or win everytime. After a certain point, I dropped under rank 300 and people stopped attacking me, even though I had some solid cash. Eventually I reached 2.25m gold. This was the moment I was looking for: I immediately raided the 1.75m loot pirate stronghold and attained 4m gold to upgrade it to PH7.

Edit: I don't have a mystic mortar yet, but hopefully I will soon.

Captain Monkey likes this.
  8. That's kinda vague.. it's like drawing a unicorn:
    First we make these lines:
    [​IMG]

And then we add some details to it.. And DONE!
    [​IMG]

9. sakraycore

sakraycore Powder Monkey

My base design:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lately it seems everyone is attacking from the blacksmith side, but can't loot too much gold.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  10. Did I raid you lately? Because that design is very familiar! Anyway I would attack from the ship side as troops can just walk between the ship and the wall and can easily the gold storages and PH that way.

11. sakraycore

sakraycore Powder Monkey

Nope, could be a similar design. They can walk between the ship and the wall but only like 1 person tried that and succeeded! The person sent like 6 juggs from the SW side, and then like 10 bombers from SE side and then main attacking force from east. Nowadays people attack me from the blacksmith side, and that death door just splits the gunners from the brutes/juggernauts and get rolled by the mortar.

There is a reason the bottom is not reinforced, it's because noone attacks me from the bottom.

Personally I never attack bases from ship side. Haven't really figured out how to carry it out successfully yet. My troops end up attacking the ship itself and get rolled usually.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I take out the buildings on either sides of the ship, then deploy a bit away from the ship, so they walk around it.. sometimes.

13. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Congrats on your ph7 sakrecore