Warning to all guilds...be on the lookout for this player.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

This member CRAY.ON was in our guild for only a brief time. Never in guild chat. Minimal points in rumbles. Accidently got promoted due to the small buttons that don't let you confirm an action, and tonight decided to promote, demote and kick members in our guild. Think twice before letting him in if he requests. Just wanted to put it out here so no one else has the same problem.

[​IMG]

2. Souki

Souki Powder Monkey

Ok. Noted

Christy likes this.
  3. rhorun

rhorun Crew

Thanks Christy

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    Christy likes this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Looks like he went back to PU :) Makes you wonder doesn't it??

5. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Crazy that people do that ,, will keep eye out ,

Zink and Christy like this.
  6. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hi Christy......

I hope your day is treating you well!

With regards to CRAYON I have personally removed him from PU Main due to inactivity in rumbles a couple times now but accepted him back in game last night. I told him he needed to be more consistent with regards to rumble production and he agreed and it was left at that. I was unaware of the situation over at RFF until some one from our guild pointed it out to me. Regardless everyone is innocent until proven guilty and he will be given a chance to answer the accusations. Please take confidence in the fact PU does not play games like that nor will we ever.... Last I checked we were all adults.

Respectfully
    APES

7. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

Salute on apes

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Thanks for the heads up.

Christy likes this.
  9. awbo

awbo Captain

I would take Christy's word over scum like that any day. Guilty! Him and plunder99 can go and make a happy guild of their own called Psychos.

10. John56

John56 First Mate

And then they can take turns booting each other...

11. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'm sure Christy will be happy to provide screenshots of him recklessly demoting and kicking players if you need evidence of him being guilty :)

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

:) I hope your day is also going well. It was nice of you to bring CRAY.ON back into your guild and offer him another chance :) As far as being guilty or not several of my members were online when it happened. I didn't bother with screenshots and my chat is only going back 18 hours so I can't get them now. I see @Lynsey [Midoki] liked your post. I'm sure she would have a way to verify from her side :) I didn't come here to waste my time falsely accusing someone of something, like you said we are all adults here. Honestly I have better things to do, but felt it necessary to let the other guilds here know what happened to us just so they don't have to go through it as well. Enjoy the rest of your week

Purple Rose and Booty Slappa like this.
  13. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Or we don't promote until they earn it...you know, either way.

14. Skye

Skye Commodore

Accidental promotions happen all the time, when someone goes to visit or check profile :c

Goldilocks, Cocobean and John56 like this.
  15. Purple Rose

Purple Rose First Mate

I was in Fleet for a visit when this happened. CRAYON certainly did demote and kick people which I thought was rather ballsy of him since he had just joined and never even spoke then I come in to game and see all the booting. He also suggested which mates he felt should be booted as well, which luckily he couldn't do. The chat is long gone but I can vouch that this did in fact, happen.

Christy likes this.
  16. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

:cool:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  17. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

He didn't do anything to us but not produce in rumbles. We were told a different story about what happened, and people deserve second chances. Well, most people at least.

18. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hi Christy..............

The intent of my post was never to suggest you falsely accused CRAYON and apologise if I came across that way. I was merely acknowledging my awareness of the situation and clearing the air with regards to any suspicious intent on behalf of PU. I certainly understand your concerns to inform the PP community of the situation and applaud your efforts.

All the best
    APES

John56, Christy and lady blackbeard like this.
  19. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I hope everyone got back aboard alright

Christy likes this.
  20. Christy

Christy Commodore

All is well thanks :)