Warning to all guilds...be on the lookout for this player.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. The guy sounds like a dirtbag to me, duelly noted thanks.

Christy likes this.
  2. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

I resemble that remark...

Christy likes this.
  3. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Found another interesting one during our rumble---Decipher in Atlantis Outlaws. Funny, he was in PU a while back, and I know Skulls at one point too. Now his guild history says "son of an outlaw"

Care to comment @LYM ?

Christy likes this.
  4. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

In OC as well he just left...

Christy likes this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Good to know. Thanks guys :)

6. mlc

mlc Captain

Christy, Zink and Lady O'maley like this.
  7. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Yep so I have already lol ....

Christy and Zink like this.
  8. Zink

Zink Captain

it's called sabotage... get in and wreck your opponents.. pretty messed up yeah

Lady O'maley and Christy like this.
  9. Zink

Zink Captain

glad we all keep our eyes pilled for things like this... keep it up plunder buddies! lol

Lady O'maley and Christy like this.
  10. Decipher joined us recently. He had been with us at an earlier stage but left to help a friend in another guild he advised. We noticed how he had made a few guilds so that his guild history became creatively 'son'', 'of an', 'outlaw'. Due to this, we could not see where he had travelled since he was last with us. We welcomed him back and know of no issues with him.

11. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Powder Monkey

Thanks Christy, same happened to our guild. We unintentionally ruffled someone's feather with some misguided recruitment adverts (which we now know was in breach of the mutually agreed 'recruiting rules' on here, so apologies for that). But they joined our guild with mean intentions, accidentally got promoted and all hell broke loose. Person mentioned is an outspoken personality on the forums so I won't go to the trouble of naming names on here, especially since it was so long ago. But we lost quite a few good people back then - and it's just really really bad sport! Completely unacceptable!

Christy likes this.
  12. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Well-to an outsider it looks like he was admitting that he is someone's son in AO - after traveling to a bunch of the top guilds to gather information. That's why I brought it up.

13. Thanks for the heads up - Bloodhound Gang

14. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

The Decipher being discussed is an interesting one. He was with us several weeks. Strong player. Very friendly. He left. Came back. Then just up and left again without explanation. He never did anything negative towards us. Though, I was a warned beforehand about some behavior in prior guilds; I don't worry about people trying to recruit current members. As I have said many times before, anyone not happy should move on and find a guild that fits their personality. Maybe that is what Decipher is doing, trying to find a guild he feels comfortable in. Let me add, the Decipher being discussed has no relationship to the Decipher currently in Skulls.

15. Interestingly enough, after reading your comments, we took precautions should Decipher and his 5 followers decide to abruptly leave us thanks to your comments.:rolleyes:

Sure enough, they have made their mass exit to join Dirty Dogs and a lot of them were ex members of this guild as well. No harm to AO so whatever their intentions in all this, it failed miserably.:D

16. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Strange stuff.

17. LYM

LYM Captain

Banned from AO guilds

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  18. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

good to know

LYM and mlc like this.
  19. LYM