Warning to all guilds...be on the lookout for this player.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Fil

Fil Captain

I miss the lil fella

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Some things never change :p

3. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Are pirates supposed to be nice guys?

Jirobaliw- likes this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

We had a Decipher join us briefly tonignt to see if we had started our rumble. We had so he left and stated he wanted to come back tomorrow to rumble with us. I remembered reading about him here in forum and I'm just lost because I don't know which one it was. He did have AO in his profile so I am assuming he was with you??

5. Hey Christy,
    No this Decipher is different and joined us too briefly saying he was looking for a new guild during our rumble. When our rumble ended he dropped a pro-skulls message then left. This Decipher is now ex-member of Laughing Skulls according to @Spongee

Hope that helps

Dr. Moreau's isle and Christy like this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thanks @centricORCHID yes it does :)

centricORCHID likes this.
  7. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

I Found a good rumble in Death shadow tonight. I'm sure I'll find a good home soon

Skye likes this.
  8. Fil

Fil Captain

My mom has a room available :p

9. Mr.Plague

Mr.Plague Powder Monkey

Join my guild anyone

10. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Got room for me and fils mom?

11. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

What you did was not right Decipher, even if you were trying to find a home. We treated you like a member of our family, gave you a warm welcome, and tried to be the kindest we could. We even ignored this forum, perhaps thinking you may have liked us. Just so you know, your big rumble score disappears once you leave, so your score was for nothing. We were fine without you, and will be once again. You are not at all welcome again, as you broke our trust, and left. And I don't mind you leaving at all! But there is a way. If you were finding a home, you could have told us. We would have helped you out, and understood. Instead, you enjoy with us, and leave like its nobody's business. Just because you are a top player, and a great one, doesn't mean you can just go around doing what you are. You're losing respect, and speaking for the DeathShadow, we did not appreciate you at all. I hope you find a home soon, and stop playing around with so many guilds. All guilds, he won't stick around, has an attitude, and you don't want him. Makes you greedy and ignorant through his fabulous stats, but does not have a great character. That is all. You are free to hate on me, but I only said what happened. Unless you plan to stay long term, I'm sorry, but its a no from us, and many others.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  12. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

#1 Im pretty sure that when i put in my 15000 + bps in a couple of hours they stayed there thru the rumble.
    #2 I shared lots of replays
    #3 i knew early on the lack of teamwork in your guild that i needed to find a better fit for me
    #4 i didn't like the attitude i got from several players about troop requests
    #5 who are you to decide who wants anyone in this game

13. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Let me clarify Mr. Elite. I don't have a problem with you leaving. Go for it if we don't fit you. I don't give about a single replay, just for your info. They were nice, end of story. We can do just as fine without them. I agree with their attitude in regards to troops. When we said please no specific troop requests, your amazing reply was, I could request for what I want when I score 5000PP. You think we like that response? Doesnt matter who you are, better follow the rules bud. But no, we sucked it up, to give you another chance. You scored for us, and no, it didn't count. Don't you go around judging our guild and how our teamwork is, that is none of your problem. Go ahead and find a better fit, because you don't match at all with us.

14. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Have a nice day

15. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

You too. Night is more like it.