What Guild Features do you want most of all?

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Gangrene Beard, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

And while they're at it. Being able to click a person's name in chat to open their Island (while leaving Chat open)

Moscow Cat and Gangrene Beard like this.
  2. Ashrovy

Ashrovy Powder Monkey

Guild notification should be improved, because I feel chaos in my guild, there are impolite crews who are KICK another crew wildly
    I think, the captain should have a special feature in Guild, for seeing roster activity, at least FM who promote someone or kick someone.

Another Feature that probably need it are:
    • Roster PH level
    • Private chat
    • Re invite kicked crews
    • More Background Flag customizing
    • Rename Guild

TBird likes this.
  3. Don't know if this is the place, but would like to see a guild perk that can speed up Academy training. Perhaps a "Primary School"!

alebvk and Kelani like this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

In guild messaging would be helpful. Chat goes by too fast, not everyone is on the forum and way too many chat apps going on :D Would be nice to get messages directly to the members I need to get them to

5. Christy, I agree completely! Even with many more messages visible in chat, it all goes by too fast. In fuild direct messaging would be a boon.

Christy likes this.
  6. Ginanjar rindarto

Ginanjar rindarto Powder Monkey

Indonesian people want to donate grog , gold, EP, or BP to guild member

7. Floki

Floki Captain

A button I can puck that shout CLEAN IT WITH FIRE!!

8. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

That's too much to ask Floki..

9. Floki

Floki Captain

Yes but we can dream lol

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I also want private group messaging or chat for guild leadership. Captains, mates, and maybe even crew need to be able to receive urgent messages when things happen.

11. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

A thing that everybody in my guild is requesting, is to show the donators of the guild ship. I want to see who donated his/hers troops to help me.

Strike likes this.
  12. Strike

Strike Crew

Agree with Cyborg, would be nice:)

13. Hamilton Cork

Hamilton Cork Powder Monkey

I tried looking elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything.

Had a guild member leave today, only after posting some expletives. Am I missing something, or is there no way we can remove the comment?

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Hamilton Cork You could email Rovio support, but it's probably just easier to send 32 messages to chat so it'll cycle off.

15. Chief BeetleScum

Chief BeetleScum Powder Monkey

I would like to see some sort of guild bank where we could donate our gold and grog that can then be used by other guild members to use on updating, building, or contributing to the other perks.

16. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Ability for the captain to donate without limits and set per-member contribution percentage limits for each perk.

And some sort of way to facilitate recruiting. Currently it seems like a total crapshoot unless one goes for a leaderboard guild (need to be pretty far advanced in the game for this) or happens to use the forum and find the recruitment section.

As for the chat, besides the usual requests, it should be possible to use the chat at any time, during replays, when using the map editor, when visiting an island, or even during attacks for the daring.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  17. alebvk

alebvk Powder Monkey

18. NCrowley

NCrowley Powder Monkey

My guild mates and I would love some way of battling other guilds, more than anything else.

19. SuperAngryWombat

SuperAngryWombat Powder Monkey

I propose a GUILD BANK. Where you can store your gold. With upgradable limits to how much you can save, or guild rank dependant. You can also borrow from the bank. But the interest and payments are automatic from your gold mines. But the interest pays towards the guild perks.

Also I would like a 3rd ship, a MERCHANT ship where you can sell surplus grog, or buy extra if needed?

Thinking about this, maybe a guild MARKET could be added to the islands for the grog? Or to sell and trade weapons etc, e.g. Gun tower for sale, now using ground pounder?

Many thanks,

SuperAngryWombat.

Chuchisaint, Tesh and Kelani like this.
  20. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

i believe you should make a guild bank where our guild can donate resources to our other guild members