What Guild Features do you want most of all?

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Gangrene Beard, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Chuchisaint

Chuchisaint Powder Monkey

As a captain I'd love the option to set specific tasks for crew to do. You know the errands option for crew at the mo seems pretty dull and the times are too short...if there was a timed 'complete this action in 24 hours to recieve bonus' task set by me that would keep players interested. Once you're at the just walls left to upgrade stage and all game quests are achieved things are a bit monotonous. Examples like basic :fund at least 10%, donate 10 pirates, achieve 3 stars in 2 raids to more advanced: successfully raid only using certain pirates etc. this instant reward is great for active captains and for crew.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. .:The Butcher:.

.:The Butcher:. Powder Monkey

how bout global chat i we can recruit to our guilds
    ? i mean hello? big elephant in the room right?

3. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

How about a rumble chat with opposing guilds! That would be an awesome addition to the game!

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

While I agree, and would love this, I'm sure there are those that would ruin it quite quickly and turn it into Call of Duty multiplayer lobby chat. I can only be told by a 12 year old that he or she is fornicating with my mother so many times before I crack.

5. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

Lol they can also add a mute button so you can mute people who annoy you and won't see their messages

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Yolilminx

Yolilminx Powder Monkey

i love to be able to give bonuses to some guild members for their activity. Just as a motivator or soemthing to tell people that they are doing great :D

7. I am new to forum well not new but just started using & reading as Captain of Active Hope my biggest headache is the donation of pirates I would like to se MIDOKI put so that the member who asked can see who was the donater so one can tell if someone is deliverlly sabotaging donations

8. Purple Rose

Purple Rose First Mate

Gifting!. Not just donated pirates in guild ship but the ability to gift (from your own resources) gold, grog, BP, EP and gem to a certain amount of guild-mates (daily) and the amount being your choice.

Christy likes this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Like all of those ideas except for the guild member mute/block. Why bother? There's already a feature that will solve that problem quite efficiently: Kick :)

Purple Rose likes this.
  10. Purple Rose

Purple Rose First Mate

I forgot to mention materials! Would love for those to be gifted. Some ppl, like myself, are overflowing with useless material either because they don't have/want a LP or simply can't afford the BP to buy or upgrade. Wouldn't it be nice to barter ur unneeded materials for other materials, grog, BP, etc

11. LYM

LYM Captain

GUILD WARS

cmooneey likes this.
  12. awbo

awbo Captain

YES, the real PVP action!

13. psechi

psechi Powder Monkey

Has anyone proposed intra-guild chat that is only open after both captains OK it? We have more than one guild, and multiple members jumping back and forth. It would be fantastic to have a separate tab on the guild page with a notice board type intra-guild chat. Or just link the two or three guilds directly in the normal chat. This could be limited to say, five max connections.

This also spurs the friendly rivalry during rumbles, as we could for the duration of the rumble taunt each other like crazy! And with the capt. being able to turn it off after the 12 yr olds start exploring their forbidden vocabulary, should be pleasing for everyone.

14. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

The guild bank or the merchant ship are both epic options. With all the new legendary pirates it is "impossible" to upgrade them all evenly. When you team up (hey... Do I hear a guild setting) and exchange some of your items with others (or exchange EP for Bp or gold for grog and vice verca) jpg adding becomes more interactive.

Off course not to make it too easy a modest fee of some sort... (Of which the fee could be reduced by let's say... A perk? :D)

The Fleet Captain option too! I have two phones and am cap in two but with more guilds we either need another Admiral option or more phones :confused:;)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  15. LoneStarTheJust

LoneStarTheJust Powder Monkey

I'd love the feature of game developers actually reading what we say

16. TTFN

TTFN Crew

Send gold to my guild mates.

MorganFlint likes this.
  17. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Trade/exchange or get as an donation items for the LP's and BP if anybody has something and don't need it :D

18. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Done!

NEXT!

peg-brain bob and MorganFlint like this.
  19. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

and do something about it, not only read ;)