What is your Experience with the Loot Scaling?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy P, Nov 25, 2014.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

I have put so much time in COC and now the loot penalty is kicking my a**, Im at maxed town hall 8 and really afraid to go up fearing not to get sufficient loot for the huge upgrades.

In PP was very happy to find great loot without doing next...next...next! Now after hearing all u guys im afraid to upgrde,my PH to lvl 7 as well. Dont wanna have the same fear, despair, sorrow and frustration again in my beloved PLUNDER PIRATES.

Please dont ruin the game like supercell...Please.

Crossing my fingers and hoping to have positive response in the next update...dont wanna quit PP at all...

Please....

Regards... @Chris

2. Thank you clash of clans for showing how to update a patch that kills the game for most players ,even the hard core have become disenfranchised with clash .I think this creative in Uk development team is far more progressive thinkers to let a good platform get ran a ground by loot scaling. A good middle ground can be found aNd be profitable to midoki as well as fun for majority of players free , paying ones and the wallet warriors that every game has. Can't please all the people all the time, but you can play to your big base demographics just good marketing right? In short Plunder on as always to the boat goes down;)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    Clash pirate and swiftpirate like this.
  3. I think we need something else to complement with the loot scaling, like guild wars. In coc u got a lot of resources from guild wars. midoki, this has to come really soon, this is a top priority besides bugs. I dmg care about a Santa update, we need guild wars :)

4. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Why? If you want clan wars, head back to clash. In Clash, it is never a fair war, one clan always has the edge.

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Well guild wars works pretty well in samurai siege. Its the best part of the game. If done correctly it can definitely be a nice addition.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  6. Same in pirate storm game epic guild fights 100 vs 100 ships fighting is the best part

Clash pirate and swiftpirate like this.
  7. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Right on, I guess I only know Clan wars from Clash, I have never played either of those other two games. But hey, if it is a good addition, I am all for it.

8. Ok? ... Well I played it and I quit, but I stilll think it would fit in this game as well.

9. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

I played SS for 8 months solid. ran with a few top 50 crews. the long and shot forms of the clan wars were fun & the tournaments but ultimately i preferred the short form (3 hours) as I just didn't have 12 hours to devote to any game. in the end all the SS forms of clan wars and the frequency of the tournaments felt designed to make us get our wallets out as you simply could not run with the pack at anything considered to be a reasonable level without gemming hard and fast. it was just a racket, a crass money grab of the highest order (IMHO of course). I don't mind getting my wallet out. I'm with asskilla, I use gems to turn around troops as I don't have a huge amount of time to devote to playing (anything) the game and gems to speed troop cooking works well for me so I put some pocket money into the Midoki coffers, help keep them in whatever their favorite office poison is and the game moving forward. I hope we get guild wars but without money grab mentality I found in SS or the forced pace.

donkeykilla likes this.
  10. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Agreed the 12 hour wars is way too much. And please, none of that everyweekend event nonsense.

Midleton and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  11. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Lol

12. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

:D

13. Midleton

Midleton Crew

I play SS now, quite a bit, and the two types of wars and various weekend events, plus fun temporary troop effectiveness changes are all fun. In fact, those are the only things I participate in now. We even enjoy helping other clans out and have both an informal family of alliances as well as a mercing group to help each other during events. That level of warring, events, and specials is the only reason I keep playing SS. Would be great fun if PP got the same level of warring.

Of course, Android version needs to come first. I have friends waiting to play PP, all excited when I post screen shots.

14. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Two other things that would be fun to see in PP is the addition of special heros, and maybe some special things you can add during a battle (like scrolls in SS). Those add another fun element to SS. But, all in good time.

Main thing for me right now is to build whatever I can, and gain battling skills before wars come to PP. Can't wait, very excited (^_^)

15. yeti

yeti Captain

Anyone else see the irony that this thread is full of people whining about how the whiners ruined the game? Lol

16. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

17. Burnz

Burnz Captain

c-c-c-c-combo breaker

18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Whine-ception!!!

19. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

well everyone can stop your winging and blubbering now, the loot is flowing freely again. i put one vote forward to changing this thread to one where we all post our current "Lootage Zone!" that we're mining at any given time... i'll start 300-400 is giving solid return on investment right now.

20. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Yup. Getting more loot than ever now oddly enough. 250-350 is loaded.