Where's the BP gone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dutchie, May 31, 2017.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

Sailing for this crab to gain BP is tedious and monotonous. If Midoki can have an event with chests for ALL the rewards, how about an event with BP for ALL the rewards?

I have slowed down, nay, come to a standstill with this game. I have 5 maxed LPs (All my favourites that I use in rumbles), 1 LP one level from max and the rest a few levels from maxed. Jeanne is my lowest level LP at level 16 but again I need BP to upgrade her.

Getting to the point where I am seriously thinking of choosing another similar type of game, which is a shame, as I enjoy playing the game with the people in our guild.

Intimidator and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Nice Dutchie, you found this post. I was looking for it, but couldn't find. That's why i started the new discussion, DOUBLE the BP's please

If i "hit" that crab 2-3 times in a row, the ep and bp amount drops from 250 to 100.

3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Seriously, if they double the BP now, how many people that did all the streaking and spending for the last three years do you think they would upset?!

I have always disliked the BP problem, but it was skewed so long it is almost irreparable now without some backlash. Unless of course most of the people that would be upset have already left the game.

So, I sail for fish, and serpents and chests, and have given up on a fix now. I will wait and wait and wait until something happens in PP to give me a little reason to pop in.

Intimidator likes this.
  4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Why not double it right now? The problem can be fixed.

Or is the idea behind to keep us busy in the game so long as possible? I mean, when upgrades and other things needs so a long time to be done/get maxed... then we have ALWAYS "something to do", not only rumbles and events and we MAYBE don't want something NEW and exiting every two weeks. :eek:

I know a few players being 1000 days pirates and they struggle still to get forward with the LP's. I don't wanna WAIT so long!!!! I lose interest and many others too.

The only thing what would keep in the game is my guild and playing/rumbling with them or some day with others.:D

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    Intimidator and Super-Nor like this.
  5. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

The no BP keeps me OUT of the game since I will not streak for it. So that is not working. All I do is sail and hope the events bring some. Battling gives practically none, as do errands.

The boredom and apathy is heavy with my guilds now. If we did not have our community that was built around our guilds we would have been gone a long time ago.

Intimidator likes this.