Win streak chests drop no materials for LPs...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dutchie, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

On the plus side Midoki is being very generous with their gems sale offers. I get them frequently. Last night 6k gems for $19.99/reg. $49.99. Tonight’s offer was 15k gems for $49.99/reg. $99.99. NOW....I just wish we had the content to make me wanna buy those darn things. Streaking is dead...just take a look at that leaderboard. Barely anyone is going to 50+ and beyond to try and acquire materials. I would think streaking would be a priority for the game making money. People aren’t gonna spend their gems to streak for gold and grog that’s for sure ;).

2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

:eek: What? I got not even one since christmas holidays offers.... and we have end of February. Is there some kind of ?... some countries get them, some not?
    @Lynsey [Midoki]

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Nope, all countries get them, but they vary according to account status and actions (Pirate Hall level, amount of gold, etc).

4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I don't understand that, sorry @Lynsey [Midoki] What means account status? o_O

Max grog and gold offers do they come only if storages are full already? :confused:, that makes no sense at all!! Because mine are mostly/always empty and also no offers. So much is still to upgrade, pirates, LP's and walls at ph 11. All i can gather on grog and gold goes automaticlly back in the game...
    And what is with the gem offers? Do i have to much gems? Do i have to spent them first to get MAYBE a new offer?
    Action?? Many hours per day at different times(all toghether maybe 5-9 h on weekdays, at weekends more and depending on it do we rumble or not) and the offers just don't hit my account when i'm online :(. Do they come when i'm offline :mad::p?
    So please, no explaining that the reason is that i am not enough active, because i am active....or does the offers demand 24/7 online and a certain ammount of attacks/or spending a lot of gems and a few forced 10 min breaks between?? :D
    Please, be so kind and explain us, what that means :).
    Thank you

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The offers try to offer stuff that will be useful, so if your gold and/or grog is very low you may get the gold/grog refill offer, if you're missing a LP you may get an offer related to them, etc. If you've bought an offer recently, you may not see another offer for a while as we try not to spam people when they've recently spent.

6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

See what I started. Lol. Sorry @WOLLIMAUS :)

That seems to be the case...I’m severely low on BP and have gotten the 2,400 BP/2,400 EP/2,400 gem offer. Also gotten max resources + gems I think, although I’m almost always full of gold but may have been low on grog at some point. I have been low on gems for quite a while, so could explain why I’ve been offered gems only as well several times.

7. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

No need to be sorry @Intimidator :) I heard that too, someone has gotten the max gold and grog and his/her storages are always full, nothing to spent on...

It's just interesting what explainings comes from Midokis side when we are asking specific numbers or something like that :p... I'm NOT complainig or wining, i just want to know how things works!!! That's all!!

I have no problem with the BP with my ph 11(ph 10 is), but i am constantly low on grog and gold... upgrades/level up :) and rearms :eek:

I bought a bunch offers about 2 months ago- the christmas offers. :)Is that what you call recently? @Lynsey [Midoki] o_O

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  8. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

I haven’t seen any offers since the early January ones either. I have a fair number of gems, so I’m guessing that’s why.

Being a pack rat and hoarder, I’d still spend a few bucks if an offer came up at the right time though. :)

9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] is there any talks of redoing chest from streaking? High level players that have only a few LP upgrades to do have literally zero incentive to spend gems using streaks. I think requiring 50 wins just for a chance of some material is asking a bit much don’t you think? Maybe If you were able to have access to the guild some would streak that high (if you could chat, donate to perks/troops possibly). I keep looking at the leaderboard and barely anyone wants to streak that high. People like their guilds and wanna be a part of it not a lone wolf. Acquiring materials solely from events or sailing is a snails pace to actually get enough of any one material to be able to do an upgrade. Since I started playing again I had almost a full silo and now am down to 29% because materials are so hard to get and I used what I had saved up for upgrades but am unable to make much progress anymore. Waiting a month or two or more to be able to actually upgrade something doesn’t seem quite right to me.

P.S. Also I think the gem revenue from streakers alone would be worth the effort. I don’t know if you can differentiate the gem usage from streaks and general usage but I would gamble if the rewards were decent enough and at a reasonable point you would certainly see a spike in gem purchases $$ ;)

Thanks for your consideration,
    Tim

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  10. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

YAY!!! @Intimidator

I got one max gold and grog offer+ 1200gems last week... it had to be 1k gold and about 5k grog in my storages to make it popping up :p

Cocobean and Intimidator like this.
  11. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Agreed, the material rewards are quite lacking in streaks.

12. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Completely agree, pretty much lost interest in streaking. Usually just go 5 and maybe 10 for the perks and storing up chests for the update.....o_O:(
    I’m very glad to have maxed my LP’s because materials seem scarcer these days....:confused:

850arrr likes this.
  13. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I have yet to max my LP's but am sitting on 88 useful caskets and a horde of other chests so I'm pretty sure I can max them should I ever get off my ass and farm a little. But for the up and coming pirate, holy crap do they have an uphill battle trying to acquire the needed materials with the current drop rates.

MorganFlint likes this.
  14. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Has anyone a breakdown on the new chest rewards from streaking? Just curious how far I have to go for some materials. When I get time I’ll figure out for myself, but if anyone gets there sooner please post! I’m still waiting patiently for a ph to build, so not went much further than 5-10 attacks. I do remember 5 wins is now gold n grog instead of just gold. ;) Can’t remember all the silly names of the chest anymore....

Unique Rebel likes this.
  15. laaafish

laaafish Crew

5 is modest spoils
    10 is modest war chest
    That’s as far as I got for now :D

Intimidator and MorganFlint like this.
  16. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

Are you trying to make me go on another long streak to give you the latest breakdown by any chance?

Cocobean, Intimidator and laaafish like this.
  17. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Well if your feeling froggy....:) I will eventually break and go on my own to find out I guess but if someone gets to it first even better lol. You know how much I like streaking...if rewards are good again I might try though. Maybe...

18. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

5 win= modest chest. 10 win= modest war chest. 13= modest strong chest. 15 win= marvellous spoils.
    18 win=marvellous war chest. 20 win=marvellous strong box. 25= useful casket. 30=magnificant spoils. Was worth the effort especially as the event has started and I got to near completing it also, so double rewards ;) ;) ;)

Cocobean and Intimidator like this.
  19. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Thanks @Unique Rebel for the info! Oh, that sounds a lot better than previous rewards and they threw in a useful casket which is worth the effort I suppose. Now if i could chat or donate in between attacks I would be one happy pirates but I’ll settle for this for now. :)

Unique Rebel likes this.
  20. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I'm sure there are plenty more surprises, I got caught off guard by the pirate catcher. Would have gone further, maybe next time. Keep up the good work and so happy to see you on the forums My friend

Intimidator likes this.