Wish list 2016

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by LYM, Dec 26, 2015.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

What is on your plunder wish list for 2016.

What features would take the game to the next level?

2. Compton

Compton Crew

1.Guild Wars.
    2.Display guild's name under player's island when attacking.
    3.More materials and less EP or BP on treasure chests.
    4.As far as design aesthetics: a pirate hall 11 with a much darker(and scarier) look... Enough of that fancy gold.
    5.Pink Ship needs to go. The ghost ship on the map looks WAY BETTER (right now we are pirates that plunder on a PINK SHIP)
    6.A perk to reduce recruiting costs.
    7.Add more range for the heavy gunner :)
    8.And again: GUILD WARS.

3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

This really sums up everything I would have said. Great thoughts. I would also like to see this game be advertised more, and made more public so that more people choose to play it. Many games that are pretty pointless, and almost no one plays, still get solid advertising in a variety of ways, which helps them gain audience. The more people we have playing the game, the more it will grow, the more it can be funded, and the more bases we have to plunder! And by advertising, I'm not asking for a hot air balloon across the world, just a few ads on apps, and perhaps television. It will help the game go further.
    Another suggestion I may as well say is to be able to save replays forever. If there is a certain battle we are fond of, or if it very impressive, we should be able to keep it for however much time we wish. My battles currently zoom past within two days. Probably quicker for more offensive players.
    Finally, I would really like the rumble rewards to increase. We don't get what we should, when we are scoring and putting in a team effort every time around, and only coming out with 30 gems. It's not easy to win rumbles sometimes.
    Besides that, don't screw up like CoC, keep fixing bugs and lags, bring us new content, and that's about it.
    Happy Holidays everyone.

4. Horny Manly Alfa

Horny Manly Alfa Powder Monkey

Don't Know if it is a good idea but i Would like a Guild perk system to reduce the building time. j
    1- 10% decresase in the building time
    2- 25% decresase in the building time
    3 - 45% decresase in the building time
    4 - 55% decresase in the building time

it would help to speed up the time, and it will only be available in PH 9 or 10
    but its just an idea, will create a post explaining some stuff because it would have to be ggod for gem users and non gem users

Think the increase in the rumble reward would be great:D:D:D:D:D

And what do you mean by GUILD WARS?o_O

5. LYM

LYM Captain

Compton and Skillzone10 like this.
  6. Fil

Fil Captain

How bout putting the stinkin game in the Amazon App store....ijs

7. Fil

Fil Captain

Oh, and a real gem sale would be nice too :cool:

8. Christy

Christy Commodore

I would like to see a way for captain and/or quartermasters to be able to use an ingame message system to be able to contact other members within the guild AND quite possibly those recently kicked by random, rogue pirates :)

9. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Right on point! It's happened to both of us now, and I know we just wish there was some way to personally contact strong individuals. Hope this comes soon, so other guilds are protected from such tragedies.

Christy likes this.
  10. JnkZ

JnkZ Powder Monkey

No limit level ph we want atk... Why we can not atk low lvl ph? Only on this game i found this

11. I'd like to see a guild market where players can trade materials with each other. Also, it would be nice if perks were "invisible" and only usable through the 'Guild' section after you buy them. I mean, who wants 5 useless buildings in the middle of their base? Last but not least, allowing players to test-attack their and others' bases without winning rewards or losing pirates.

mlc and LYM like this.
  12. LYM

LYM Captain

other games have restrictions on how lower lvl people you can attack. personally i welcome this as i think it will make people think twice about upgrading there ph before to the time is right and stop people quiting after getting farmed by max players

Captain Catbeard likes this.
  13. Ebow

Ebow Crew

hahahah I love that!

Captain Catbeard likes this.
  14. mlc

mlc Captain

I really wouldn't mind losing the Pirates, so long as I could attack my base to test it out I would quite happily pay the pirate price

Cap'n Greenbeard likes this.
  15. Rimeeek

Rimeeek Powder Monkey

I would like to see:
    1. guild wars
    2. decrease of rearm costs
    3. ingame pm-sytstem
    3. better rewards for rumbling or basing them on ph average of rivals
    4. more detailed information about your rumble rivals/ guild
    5. recruiting costs are getting pretty high in endgame so probably something like a perk
    6. getting a bonus if you revenge and 3-star an opponent
    7. base layout saving

:)

LYM likes this.
  16. mlc

mlc Captain

What is a guild war?

17. Like the ones in CoC. Just imagine of a whole new rumbling system with two guilds only and completely different rules

mlc likes this.
  18. mlc

mlc Captain

Sounds interesting, never played coc so probably why I'm not aware. Thanks for replying :)

19. LYM

LYM Captain

id like a in game message board

20. I would like to be able to see who donated to your guild ship. Helps when we have a few new peeps and someone is giving low pirates or messing with requests.
    Also, would like to see more info on rumble screen such as opponents guild rumble score average and highest rumble score.
    Gridlines in map editor would help for base design and the ability to save multiple designs for future use (farming base, ranking base)
    Loot bonuses for pirates ranking and cheaper rearm costs be helpful too!

:D:rolleyes:

mlc and Captain Catbeard like this.