Wish list 2016

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by LYM, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

Ability to view and participate in guild chat during a streak session.
    Lots of players enjoy streaking, but it pretty much kills guild chat.
    Why not have the chat button available at end of battle?
    The screen where you can choose a different LP would work.

Langballe, Ebow, Skillzone10 and 2 others like this.
  2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

This would be top of my list - I have kept the same layout (with minor tweaks) ever since PH7 (when I lost 2hrs work on a total redesign due to iPad losing connection before I could save) :(

This would also be nr top of my list - losing touch with guildmates makes streaking a whole lot less fun than simply farming/attacking & returning to island in between fights.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  3. JnkZ

JnkZ Powder Monkey

Oh yes, i just read coc now like this too... So pirate plunder copy this type...
    But for me better match making depend on rank. If like coc is killing farming type. No way full max troop only look for 300-700k reso n wait 40-60 min to rebuild troop... No easy reso now. Want farming 8m gold without lose some? 3 ways, keep online 8 hrs or use ur gem or pray no one atk u. Lol

4. Naso Literatus

Naso Literatus Powder Monkey

The possability to attack fellow guild members to test eachothers islands. This way we can help eachother finding week spots and make our islands better. This could go without loot and plunderpoints/bp. Just attacks with no (re-arming) costs or costs for re-hiring pirates.

5. LYM

LYM Captain

more info on leader boards such as:

• most loot stolen / defended.
    • highest rumble score
    • avg rumble score
    • win / defences
    • total donated / received troops.

Mr Darkfire and Christy like this.
  6. LYM

LYM Captain

apart from there guild war set up, coc sucks excuse the punt

mlc and Captain Catbeard like this.
  7. Captain Crumbly

Captain Crumbly Powder Monkey

Base editor with multiple save slots so we can try out different base layouts. If new design doesn't workout you can go back to old design without having to place everything piece by piece.

8. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

1. Pirate Punchout Fury
    2. A way to have you or guild mates test your base layout
    3. (Optional) Be able to name your ship
    4. Ghostly gunner
    5. A special ability at sea for the witch doctor and thief
    6. Be able to search guilds on the computer version(on bluestacks)
    Hope everybody likes these:)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    Mr Darkfire and Captain Catbeard like this.
  9. LYM

LYM Captain

to be able to set guild entry requirement by average rumble score or rank

10. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

-"Rebalancing" (read: reduction of cost) of EP perks. This is only an issue in smallish guilds, but to max donate to Training Ground and Pirate Catcher, each of four people would donate 4,000 EP, more than one can obtain in a day's sailing at level two Obsevatory speeds. Even the new Observatory "only" asks for 600 BP a day, and this can be earned by aggressive fighting. EP costs makes funding perks in a lean rumbling guild tough. Yes, I know we can all lump into guilds of 50, but not everyone wants to.

- A Witch Doctor who travels with the largest numerical group, but hangs towards the back.

- Bombers who continue to attack the walls damaged by a Kaboom.

- Heavy Gunners who don't attack walls with openings one or two tiles away.

Cap'nSmellyBeard and Tex like this.
  11. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

On the trade ship have LP packs on sale (ie. Mack's one will be 20 copper, 10 topaz and 5K BP etc.)

12. Langballe

Langballe Crew

I too would love to be able to access chat during streaking.
    In our guild many of the strong players chat a lot and the chat is 50% of what makes PP fun.
    Unfortunately we are more or less forced to streak in order to get enough BP for upgrades, and streaking just kills the chat :(

I cannot speak for others, but I would definately streak way more and spend way more gems (like ten times more!) if I could chat between attacks. As it is now I do streak regularly, but when I do I find myself frustrated and wondering if anything fun is going on in the chat. Not to mention that I do not contribute to the chat for hours.

@Lynsey [Midoki] Are there any plans to introduce chat during streaks?

On a side note: Am I the only one that find the term "streaking" hilarious? I always imagine my fellow guild members running naked across a football field, when they say they are going streaking :D:D

13. I totally agree with what you said, chat between fights while 'running naked across a football field' would also help whilst in a rumble, as the streaker (hehe) could get an update on the scores without using a third party msg app, thus keeping the friendly vibrant atmosphere most guilds have in game chat.

14. LYM

LYM Captain

request troops on guild ship during streak

Mr Darkfire likes this.
  15. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Adding a "Collect All" button for all my grog distilleries and gold mines. The button should be accessible by tapping on the PH building.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Mr Darkfire likes this.
  16. Devil's Cove

Devil's Cove Powder Monkey

I'd love to have Sky Raider LP!

17. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

An Island Editor upgrade would be great!
    Streamline "Streaks" so you Choose to start streaking and you don't end until you choose to end. In the mean time, you can't collects res, rearm traps, spend res, request GS troops, change your recruitment troops, rest LP, ect. (just like it should be), but you can access the rest of the game as per normal (Chat, island editor, leaderboards, share vids, watch vids, ect).
    Consider changing the tavern limits on some troops. For instance, Skyraiders are limited to 8 in the tavern but you can hold 10 on your guildship.
    Personal Stats for Gold/Grogg plundered
    WD, Annabelle, and HG AI need to be refined
    Troop Swap between tavern and exploration ship
    No trap rearm cost, or 2 hr shield for attacks doing > 10% dmg but less than 1 star
    LP costumes unlocked for free after upgrading to a certain level
    LP costume buffs become applicable to any costume unlocked for that LP
    Make defending a fun part of the game that doesn't rely on toying with the pirate AI.
    Increase the likelyhood of finding Rumble Rivals when attacking during a rumble

I'm sure I'll think of more later ...

Mr Darkfire likes this.
  18. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

Now where would be the fun in that? Trying to find where you hid all your mines and distilleries are is fun!;)

Cap'n Greenbeard likes this.
  19. If you add anymore range to the heavy gunner, I will find you, and I will slap you across the face lol. They're range is already op as it is, soon they will be able to outrage every defence..

20. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Forgot to mention this: Add a separate "Collect All" button for all the grog and gold "sites" in the Exploration Maps :)

I'm sorry if I didn't explain my request clear enough earlier. I asked for "adding a 'Collect All' button", not "replace the individual grog/gold buttons with one 'Collect All' button". Best of both worlds! ;)