Wish list 2016

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by LYM, Dec 26, 2015.

1. I think it was posted on another post, but now there is random wind direction with the removal of winter theme-update! Beware the almighty Skyraiders! No base is safe now with those pathetic decoration beaches!

2. Cpt.Chinchilla

Cpt.Chinchilla Powder Monkey

1. Buff Ceaser, he and his ability are horrible, the only redeeming factor about him are his defensive buffs. However, Ching Shih and Jeanne De Berry have better defensive buffs. And the fact that instead of targeting one building at a time, he wanders around the base, just makes him that much worse. I could go on forever with things that are bad about him and how he can be improved but just to keep this short, I regret getting him and he needs to be buffed.
    2. Buff Blackbeard, surprisingly Greenbeard has better stats all-around (and a much less risky to use ability). Blackbeard's battle point cost is outrageous, and the only thing that makes him the slightest bit more appealing, are his buff-able minions. Blackbeard Isn't bad, its just that he's under-powered and overpriced for who he is. HE'S GOD DANG BLACKBEARD, THE GREATEST PIRATE TO EVER SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS. WHY DOES HIS ABILITY STUN HIM AND NEARBY TROOPS, WHILE ROMEO'S ABILITY DOESN'T AND HAS A LARGER RANGE. If you are striving to get Blackbeard right now, just settle for Greenbeard, he's better in the long run.
    3. (Yea I know I might be overdoing it with legend changes, but they are needed) Buff Cornelius, the only thing that really NEEDS a buff is his ability. His ability is almost useless honestly. You could make his attack speed a bit better, but that's about it.
    4. Buff Romeo, yea I just went there. Either buff his damage or health. Nuff said.
    5. I'm done with the legend buffs, buff gun towers, gun towers just can't handle troops in the slightest, much less higher toughness troops. Honestly, I don't know why I upgraded them to level 8.
    6. Yea rumbles either need to be remade into clan wars, or they need to be added.
    7. I would like to see a global chat

3. Cpt.Chinchilla

Cpt.Chinchilla Powder Monkey

8. I would also love to see the ability to save multiple base layouts
    9. I WOULD ALSO LIKE IT IF ALL YOUR BASE CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS WAS LOST BY CLOSING THE APP OR TURNING OFF YOUR SCREEN
    10. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE BATTLE POINTS AND EXPLORATION POINTS EASIER TO COME BY

4. I've got a better idea! Add more range to Sadie :D!

Compton likes this.
  5. Compton

Compton Crew

LOL! just imagine how great it would be! i learned that this game is more about offense rather than defense :)

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I Know!!!
    Make the BP add to 15K gems 20K instead...