Wobbly plunder points

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taipanfan, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

When you’ve got all your builders busy except the one you leave available for walls it’s sometimes it’s like manner from heaven to come across a rushed base with some gold and no grog. We can then reduce the grog we have making us less attractive to be attacked ourselves while getting gold for another wall upgrade.
    Peg’s suggestions are the best solutions for you Kevin, and I’d suggest joining a guild that discourages upgrading the PH too quick. There’s a lot of supportive guilds that are only too happy to help.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

That is probably during a rumble between the two top guilds - they’ll attack every single PH13 they can find for the plunder points.

3. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Powder Monkey

Yes I see that you are all correct, I am training and upgrading as fast as possible. The hard part is finding targets during rumbles that I can actually beat. Having to press the “next” button sometimes 20 or 30 times to find a feasible opponent

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

you and me both and I’ve been playing this game a very long time. My next button and patience is wearing thin.