Not hype,Release 1.3.3 Discussion in 'Release Notes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Lord M€G/\T|2ON., Nov 24, 2014.

?

Happy with contents of update or left not satisfied with it?

1. Yes ☠

2. No☠

3. Some parts of it☠

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Hey please tell me what is fight club ?

2. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Grrrrr. Update Is out and i can't see it yet. My iPad is still in the repair shop. :(

3. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

The first rule is, you can't talk about it. So, nope can't help you.

LadyoftheSea likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

OK, I could've sworn Chris said the Observatory was fixed in this update. There is a recent post about it somewhere on the forum. Yet, I see no changes ingame or in the release notes. I wonder if he meant the December update?

5. Well it's less bp to buy nothing else i noticed.

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Not enough changes for me to build it.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  7. Aye

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

OK how much BP, then?

9. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Correct, it's 15 now.

10. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Yep 15BP, huge improvement on what was way, way too costly. But the time improvement is still a joke when you can only voyage once a day.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  11. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Well before I said I would't use my BP even if it was for a 50% decrease in exploration time. Now I might think about it. More than likely though, I still wouldn't. Who am I kidding of course I wouldn't. It's the rarest resource in the game and it's exploration. Why would I?

12. Midleton

Midleton Crew

I'm noticing a major drop in loot since updating. Not sure if it's because of the update or because my rank has gone up. Gonna drop and see if that changes. Looking forward to testing the new pirate too.

13. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

They nerfed it. The whiner's won. Be sure to congratulate them on the way to COCVille.

14. Who was that one player on other thread every one said to leave alone lol whiners think they won, but when players start one staring them giving them only few hour shield leaving open to more attacks lol just keep getting hit till they have nothing . so leave open those big loot bases. Take loot one star exit ...more then a few have hit same base in less then 3 hrs so it's starting ;)☠plunder on

15. Lkkwus

Lkkwus Crew

You're dang right .I'm Just gonna hit them with 49% and loot them again . Whiners

16. Spread the word lol this pirate wont be stopped by loot handicaps and many others wont... We plunder whiners hourly lol

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

ElGordo, Keelhauler Jake and Fe_C like this.
  18. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Hmmm, seems my experience isn't because of rank but rather the nerfed loot. Dropped my rank and still same problem, way less loot. That's a bummer.

19. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

If you fight a lower PH, you get less loot.

Midleton likes this.