Not hype,Release 1.3.3 Discussion in 'Release Notes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Lord M€G/\T|2ON., Nov 24, 2014.

?

Happy with contents of update or left not satisfied with it?

1. Yes ☠

2. No☠

3. Some parts of it☠

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's here new update....what do you all think....hype train has pulled in to the station....:D

2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Well I noticed they snuck this in there..."Available loot is scaled when fighting a player with a lower level pirate hall". Whiners rejoice! I haven't had a chance to see it's affect yet, but the inevitable loot nerf came in the form of a ninja addition. Naturally there's absolutely zero explanation about what exactly this means. Gotta admit, little nervous.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Time to test!

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  4. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Please put the top players/guild button back up on the top right

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Is it too much to ask that if your gonna make what is easily considered a dramatic change to the games mechanics, that you give us details about it? This stuff annoys the *#=% outta me. This is arguably the most influential part of the update and they sneak it in and give no explanation. Come on guys.

6. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Actually I like the new location. It would always get in the way before.

7. Captain MetaTauta

No

8. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Not a fan of only 15% improvement to recruitment times. I was hoping the pirate catcher simply was an place to hold reserves. So we can recruit around the clock.

Guild benefit... meh! Contribution pegged at 30%.

9. Captain MetaTauta

So exciting the jugs are fixed!

10. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Agreed. At least it uses EP but 15% to what is insanely long recruitment times is weak.

roguecylon likes this.
  11. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

You sure about that? We'll see.

12. Not too bad seems to be min. Affect to loot on the table to eat up. But I know one whiner from that other thread capt. I'll not say name they prob happy ...till players don't give them shields just loot grab and one star quit.thats how ill do the whiners leAve them open or short couple hr shield then back open lol:D They will get hit in theory till they have nothing to give over the 20% total rule.....if no one gives them shield ....no shields for whiners plz.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  13. Captain MetaTauta

That was smothered in sarcasm! My frustration is showing

14. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Lol. I prefer cautious optimism when it comes to "fixes". We've been down this road before with our friends the juggs, and if I remember correctly they stopped about half way thru the trip and stared at the ground. Just sayin

15. Keelhauler Jake

Keelhauler Jake First Mate

Couldn't stand those broken jugs myself either! :D

16. Keelhauler Jake

A couple of questions that may be answered elsewhere or just obvious.
    The ability to show the (as discussed to death flawed) reply of an attack or defense has gone from the related logs. Is that just for past events or has it been moved to "plunder cam" as stated in the release notes but I can't quite decipher the meaning of? Has anyone the experience to answer this?

One of the biggest issues I've been facing in my attacks is my pirates getting "stuck in holes" and never moving again until they were either killed or time ran out. Is this something that is a common experience and has anyone had enough time attacking to feel that this has been corrected. (or is it a weird but intentional part of the gameplay that I'm not getting...?)

17. Keelhauler Jake

I'm on the fence about the detail in the release notes. I'd like a little more detail in some places but enjoy the fact that there is mystery to solve to find out exactly what some of the changes mean. It feels like it's an extended part of the game.
    Owning several Apple devices I'm used to sparse information in upgrade release notes anyway. :rolleyes:

18. Keelhauler Jake

Also are there requirements for being able to build a pirate catcher (other than having the gold...) such as Pirate Hall level? It's available to me but that doesn't help me know where people need to be at a minimum to build one.

19. Guild hall lvl 3 to start then pirate catcher open to build ,EP to fund it by guild.

20. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Only pre-update replays have been removed. Once you get a new attack or defense the replay options are there as normal.