Not hype,Release 1.3.3 Discussion in 'Release Notes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Lord M€G/\T|2ON., Nov 24, 2014.

?

Happy with contents of update or left not satisfied with it?

1. Yes ☠

2. No☠

3. Some parts of it☠

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Leave them open dont 3star them just 1stat them get loot they be open in few hours you can in theory hit em again or some else will ;)

2. 2nd rule of fight club is... You don't talk about fight!

3. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Sounds like a plan. I've used the zero star (or 1 star) strategy during farming in similar games, so makes sense. Still a bit of a bummer that the ROI on battling is lower (sometimes you need that easy island to hit and get loot on), but not a big deal. Still novice enough that I'm enjoying watching replays while spinning the island around. Endless fun even when I get three-starred, hahaha

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  4. Lkkwus

Lkkwus Crew

Whiners should be happier now with the loot penalty ........NOT! Enjoy your shields while it last . Click on the revenge button after so I can make a note of your username . Thank you

5. All they did with loot cap is make it so that they will never get shield just keep getting hit till they have next to no money, players will catch on and do what I'm doing leaving open for next bully :D Or me in few hours...it does happen ;) I'm happy midoki did that prob why they said for you whiners loot cap lol...cheers midoki plunderers at heart :)

6. See you get it, not a whiner ...cheers plunder on matey

7. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Nonono .Lord M. If you see Midleton, demolish it like there's no tomorrow, please. Love watching the replays to better understand village layout planning. I read the forums too, of course, but nothing beats studying replays for understanding defense and offense. Hitting a lot of the Chinese high ranked islands just to get them to revenge and see how they do it.

8. Whiners = weak players for life of the game! Your method is what makes players get better and improves competition. ☠ grogs on me cheers.

9. Lkkwus

Lkkwus Crew

At least now they can continue their tradition of whining even more

10. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Sidebar: Lkkwus, I know of Raiderz from another game, seems like near identical logo. Tough, top tier alliance there too.

11. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Back on topic, Juggernaut still seems to get stuck. Guessing this wasn't fixed.

12. Lkkwus

Lkkwus Crew

Samuraiseige

13. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Really? Havent had an issue yet. Hope it stays this way or I may be done. I was already fed up with "fixes" that don't fix anything. Now they nerf loot to appease the whiners...not a good sign moving forward. I'm gonna give it a bit of time cuz I do my talking with my feet, but if there isn't actual improvements I may just move on. Don't like the looks of things now. May find another place to spend my time and money.

14. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

First Plunder this morning.

10 Nexts- Hmmm looks like people are spending their loot.
    20 Nexts- Well this is starting to feel familiar.
    30 Nexts- I feel a disturbance in the force.
    40 Nexts- Danger Will Robinson Danger!
    43 Nexts- It's a trap!

I even made the comment before I came on here, "I bet there's a PH penalty in this update" and sure enough there it was.

15. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Except replays are more FUBAR than ever.

16. They really didn't help them much by making them a target of multi hits. To bases with fat loot and ph4 ,leave em open let all the sharks hit them till they at 0 gold grog. Or get lucky and hit them yourself in few hours when its open to you...and it does happen hitting same player 2 twice.

17. Keelhauler Jake

Keelhauler Jake First Mate

Thanks. Thought that might be the case.

18. Keelhauler Jake

Keelhauler Jake First Mate

Thank you. Most helpful sir.

19. So every one good with the funding for pirate catcher i know speed up time not as big as we hope but hey it's something ,and the observation perk still not to the liking of many, and sky raider may or may not have a glitch in that it has 2 cannon crushers upgrades and some not liking it some do sort of, anything else update missed or didn't cover? Or did well that I missed?already missing frankenbrute.... :(

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  20. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

I'm miss Frank too.

Sky raiders I'm still undecided. Need more testing. Leaning toward shelving him right next to the thief thou.
    Seems dropping him is just completely unpredictable on where he lands, and what he lands in - lol