Not hype,Release 1.3.3 Discussion in 'Release Notes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Lord M€G/\T|2ON., Nov 24, 2014.

?

Happy with contents of update or left not satisfied with it?

1. Yes ☠

2. No☠

3. Some parts of it☠

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'd like to add that most of that hour was spent hitting next. Now the problem exists where loot at lower ranks is not enough, but to rank high enough to get decent loot you get killed by maxed bases. Not cool.

2. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@Bear I gave in to the farming of lower ranks. I used to stay away from raiding PH1-5 as much as possible. Now it's the reverse. I can send in 2-5 gunners for 300-400K in the lower ranks, and do that every 10 mins.

As I posted in another thread:
    Pre-Fix - 75% attacks against PH6, 25% against PH7. Typically shield 95% of all bases.

Post-Fix - 70% attacks against PH3-5. Typically shield 33% of all bases, farm the rest and leave for others to enjoy.

Salty Snack, donkeykilla and Bear like this.
  3. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm trying to find a good rank to farm at. Where are you?

4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I expected as much. I'll find out Monday and theres a good chance I'll at the very least be stepping away for awhile. I quit COC a few days after the first loot nerf over a year ago. Went from playing everyday to done like that. You can pretty much see where this is going as well. I'm confident this wont be the last loot nerf. Ill say it again...congratulate the whiners on the way to boring ass COCVille.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

I have hope they will rectify this. Maybe give a loot bonus? I'm still hoping for some league system or some bonus for attacking pirate halls of = or greater lvl.

LadyoftheSea and roguecylon like this.
  6. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Exactly. The same thing that farming in other games is. Sniping loot with minimal troops. Congrats Midoki your making a boring clone. This was different. You attacked bases that were at or near your ph lvl for big loot. Now I'm supposed to revert back to sniping loot with gunns? No thanks, I already could do that on the last 2 games I played.

7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I dropped lower than ever yesterday to below 100, but now mid to high 100s.

Bear likes this.
  8. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Ugh. That makes me sad.

9. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I suggested pre-update that there could be a loot bonus for the amount of stars you get on a raid, combined with level you are attacking. That would appease both the ones farmed, and ones attacking.

10. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

It's disappointing for sure. So lazy, can't believe they couldn't come up with a better solution than this. Especially when many of us predicted how this would ruin the game.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. Not a good move.

12. Just got to be louder than the ones pushing for handicap has to be a middle ground good for all ...or its clash all over again

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I get that people don't like it. Even though I haven't noticed any problems, from all the comments, clearly it's not a popular change. But I think the "Well, now the game is ruined forever" sentiments are a bit premature. The devs tried something new. It didn't work. Keep at it and I expect they'll try something else.

FWIW, I've read every post on this forum, and I haven't seen more than a handful of posts supporting (much less making a good case for) a loot handicap. I don't think yo'll have much competition in the Loudness war :)

14. You:

15. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I agree that this doesn't mean the games ruined forever but it's certainly not a good sign. Ill reserve judgement for next week when I start farming. It still annoys me greatly that of all things this is what was done, but I'm gonna just take a break from the game and then give it a chance monday. Fingers crossed.