PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. PU is like the dude. We abide.

Some guilds celebrate their pushes towards the top of the leaderboard. PU doesn't. We stay at the top.

We win. We rumble. We have fun.

You may not see us on the forums as much as some, but that is because we have such a vibrant community of our own. If you are less than thrilled with the guild you are in and want to be a part of the best group this game has to offer, look to become part of our family. As our leader, APES said, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Oak Doak likes this.
  2. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Well said Blackjack......... Big shout to all the members who came over from Kracken King to join the PU family. Hunter Toan and his group have been an outstanding addition and couldn't be more pleased.

If you are active, social and like to kick ass..... WE WANT YOU!
    One Team One Goal

Cheers
    APES

Oak Doak likes this.
  3. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

Come join us at Pirates United, a family of guilds with great competitive players and no drama, if you r active and have the drive to win, please come check us out

4. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Hey, that makes two of us!

I want to just chime in here as someone who has directly heard a lot of trash talk about this guild in my time playing Plunder Pirates, which I will admit kept me from joining this guild in the past. I have since gotten to know several of the key members, and they are great people who simply don't like drama (again, makes two of us!). Members of their guilds have consistently tough bases and attack well. I have also had friends join this guild, even if not to stay, who had only good things to say about it being well-managed and friendly. They are great competition and as far as I can tell without having been a member myself, one of the best options for a place to call home in this game amongst the masses of crappy/inactive/drama guilds.

Make your own judgement instead of basing your decisions on heresay, if you're looking for a good guild and the idea of a well-organized multi-guild alliance appeals to you, give these guys a try!

-APES-, Oak Doak and Blackjack McLeod like this.
  5. Appreciate the comment, Raptelan. You've always seemed a standup guy, and give what we all crave: good, old-fashioned competition. Best of luck to you and your guild, too.

6. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Raptélan thanks for the kind words. You've done a great job with building ReptRenegades

7. Welcome to the new members of the Pirates United family!

While we are a highly sought after family, we always keep room for new applicants. If you like to rumble with a team, kick ass, and have fun, then you should look us up.

8. Ad3000spgte

Ad3000spgte Powder Monkey

How can I join your clans been looking for active plunders

9. Great to have your interest. If you are looking for an active guild, there is none more active than Pirates United. The sun never sets on PU.

I've sent you a PM for more details.

If anyone else is interested in Pirates United, you can contact us here or send us a PM if you wish to be more discrete.

10. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Would love some new faces in PU, come see what its like to be part of the team! 1 Guild - 1 Goal!

11. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Thanks for the rumble guys. I look forward to revenging for your gold shortly :)

-Krayzkat
    British Pirates

12. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Why revenge when you could join the best? We make way more in rumbles than you would revenging ;)

13. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

the max reward we had for winning a rumble was 1.2 million gold (plus grog etc)

i've already revenged:
    600k (blackjack mcleod) + 970k (blackbeard) + 670k (Asia Cao) + 200k (Eeussey) + 200k (Blackjack Mcleod again)

= 2.64 million golds

using only thieves, and just letting them do their own thing. easy money to complete my walls :D

14. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

YOU are the reason I haven't been able to find Blackjack! *shakes fist*

15. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Thanks, i do try :p

edit:

It has been brought to my attention that some Pirates United guild members have been utilising an exploit where they go to edit their bases then log out, meaning that no one can attack their base all day, until they log back in later on.

I have been trying to revenge 'WildManWild' all day for his max gold supplies but every time i try to attack him i get the message:
    "aargh revenge has failed. players island is currently being rebuilt"...

Other members of my guild have had the same message appear for the same person.

Also its been reported by my guildees that 'Oak Doak' has been taking advantage of this exploit too, and he appears to be your Guild Captain, lol......

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    TBird likes this.
  16. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Well if you ever want to work under a lady Capt you can come try out the X :D

17. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

I'm more likely to work on top of a lady Captain.... :p

18. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

With humor like that you'd fit right in LOL

19. There is no such exploit, krazykat. They are just very active players and from the UK like you guys. That message is the message you get when trying to revenge someone who is online. Your schedules may overlap a lot.

And you guys put up the best fight we had to date. Much respect from all of us to all of you.

Finally, I enjoyed watching your 60 thief attack. Those buggers sure are fast when berserked. Lol. Feel free to use me for gold, as PTO apparently can't. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
  20. swiftpirate

swiftpirate Powder Monkey

Yeah I'm online all the time too--so are those guys, I'm sure you saw how often they rumble. We play by the rules, wouldn't want it any other way!

Blackjack McLeod likes this.