PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Thank you very much @.Lord M€G/\T|2ON.,:)
    I'm doing my best to build up so that I can be in the ranking too. ..:D:D (I hope so)

Ian likes this.
  2. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

which guild was at the top before the other guilds made a "push"?
    which guild is still at the top without having to "push"?
    you guessed it! PIRATES UNITED. come join the real top guild in Plunder Pirates. you know you want to...

3. JimmyM32

JimmyM32 Crew

Congratz PU on your successful drive to the top! You guys can play a tough battle!

-APES- and J0ck0 like this.
  4. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

thanks, Jimmy. Meyham are a great bunch, and we can't wait to see you back at the top with us.

5. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Thanks for the kind words Jimmy.... Agree with J0ck0 the Meyham group are top notch.

Kind Regards
    APES

J0ck0 and JimmyM32 like this.
  6. HolyTRINITY

HolyTRINITY Powder Monkey

Its been two months since i joined PUZ, Its my first guild of the game and the only guild i joined. I did some research before i joined.. And picked Pirates United Z part of the Pirates United family. ( Jan 12th 2015) i have to say when i join the guild i was having PH5 when alot of players were already PH6 and 7th. All the members were very friendly and talkative. Most of the questions i ask were carefully answered. Unlike alot of guilds with strict PH requirements or rank requirements or no requirements at all (usually not active also after awhile). PU has a guild that fits everyone...

....fast forward till today. PU is no.1 PUX and PUZ are top 15. I am also trusted with the role of FM in PUZ in which i am glad i can help out in return to all the knowledge and fun i had during my two months. I wont say PU is the best cause i have never been in other guilds but i can say PU is currently the top. There are very good competitive guilds too like Mayhem, Red Flag, and POCC ... They keep my base busy and keep me awake at night unless i have shield. I hope all would have fun with the game and continue to plunder. Without people playing the game wont be the same. But if you are thinking of finding the right guild for you. Take a look at PU and our sub guilds or any of the notable guilds mentioned.

7. I see lot of threads saying #1 rank guild but everytime I look pirates united is #1. Cheers again to United.

8. HolyTRINITY

HolyTRINITY Powder Monkey

With the new updates we can definitely check and screen for more active players joining Pirates United and our different guild branches

Clash pirate and Oak Doak like this.
  9. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Hey guys, just heads up to new recruits. Join the best guild in the game. Here's why I say that... This weekend we had a mini push by all 8 of our guilds. We had our main PU at the usual #1 spot but we also had 5 out of our 8 guilds in the top 100. Plus the other 3 guilds hot on our heels.

So I ask.... Why join the rest? When you can join the best? PIRATES UNITED!!

10. KayDiBee

KayDiBee Powder Monkey

I've been with P-United a few months now and it's by far the best guild,Clan, Community i have been with in all the games i ever played.
    Aiming high and still time for alot of fun. And the fact we have different Guilds ( 8 ), we are able to provide a home for all the players out there.
    Great organization and communication is also a "big thumbs" up in our family.

The players new to PP, the farming pirates or the ranking captains... You have found your new and final Home, Come join us!

Bill gates jr and Oak Doak like this.
  11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

They have some real good players. 3 of which have already dealt me a personal blow within the last three days...lol

Keep up the good work PU, but please allow me enough time for a cat nap. :D

TiGeRs

12. UNITED all day ... Few spots open join up and have fun. Look us up all over the leader boards you can find our guilds so pick one of our United guilds and plunder on . Join the family on website on line app mass chat .

13. Hard Rooster

Hard Rooster Powder Monkey

Pirates United is not one guild, it's many, and with our out of game communication involving more than 150 members on the Line app, it feels like one giant family.

Check out our guilds and request to join today! (Only active people with active chat need apply)

Pirates United
    Pirates United X
    Pirates United Y
    Pirates United Z
    Pirates United W
    Pirates United V

Oak Doak likes this.
  14. Virus

Virus First Mate

Nice how you maintain rank :cool:

Although push challenge was nice too. Keep up the good work

-APES- and Bill gates jr like this.
  15. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

With War just around the corner why stay with your loser guild? Join the best or sink with the rest. PIRATES UNITED. We have a guild to suit your needs. Come join the best guild in the game. One Team One Goal.

Bill gates jr likes this.
  16. Welcome to the new max islands that joined the Pirates United family don't be fooled by a few forum strong posting guilds lol join Pirates United the guild that's always up top the leader boards not just on a push . Cheers plunder on .

17. Welcome :D@Blackjack McLeod
    To United and forum lol

18. Thanks Mega! I'll stop being a forum lurker and thank United for being a great team.

I hadn't played a game like this before, and played by myself for a while before joining a guild. When I finally decided it was time to look into a guild, I knew I wanted to join a competetive one, because I wanted to be a part of a strong team. I looked at the guild descriptions in-game on the leaderboard, poked around these threads on the forums, and decided that United was the best fit for me. I haven't regretted it one bit.

United's motto is social, competetive fun, and it's the truth. We're a chatty bunch across all guilds, both within the game and out. We're competetive, both with other guilds and with fun games we make for ourselves. And the goal is fun.

If you have been playing the game for a while and have felt like there is something missing, come to one of the United guilds. We're warm, welcoming ... and #1.

-APES- and Bill gates jr like this.