Time to join RED FLAG FLEET, you know you want to...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TBird, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Going out of town is allowed :) it's just nice to maybe mention you will be going. Because players do just stop playing. We have a GeoupMe chat you can join to help stay in touch. Also all the three Red Flag Fleet guilds have emails posted in their guild description. So just a quick note to let the captain know your going away but plan on coming back helps us keep track of what's going on with members in the guild.

Ian likes this.
  2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Time to Rumble. Space available :) contact me if interested

3. TBird

TBird Captain

[​IMG]

Time to join Red Flag Fleet, Red Flag Fleet 2 or Red Flag Fleet 3... this looks like the daily reward for RFF each day.
    If you need a daily boost in gold, grog, gems and BP time to join now before we fill up again.

Christy, Ian and Fil like this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Won 4/4 rumbles so far. One spot just opened so if your looking for a fun, active guild....act fast o_O

5. BurgerBroo

BurgerBroo Powder Monkey

Hey just wondering why I got kicked from RFF3 I was active and loyal was it because I couldn't get groupme or that I missed 1 rumble due to family problems.

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

7. BurgerBroo

BurgerBroo Powder Monkey

8. Christy

Christy Commodore

2 spots open :) Message me if interested

9. Fil

Fil Captain

Does your current guild have rules you don't want to follow?
    Are there annoying slackers and freeloaders in your current guild?
    Are you an active player?
    Are your troops and base maxed or close to it?
    Are you tired of waiting more than 4 seconds for perks and Guild Ship requests to fund?
    Do you have fast enough fingers to be able to help fund these perks?
    Do you like bacon?
    Do you speak English?
    Do you like grog?
    Would you like the freedom to create and use your own title?
    Do you like dipping bacon in grog?
    Do you want to chat with Floki?
    Do you want free gems, gold, grog and BP delivered directly to you daily?

We are a global guild and we have members active 24/7

If you answered yes to any of the above then we at Red Flag Fleet want to talk to you! We currently have one coveted spot available and have plans to make one more spot soon. Don't miss this once in a while opportunity to join a TOP guild!

Contact me, the new Executive Director of Player Recruitment, (or Christy) today!

P.S. We are still undefeated in rumbles

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    TBird, Christy and holashorty like this.
  10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ha Ha :) love it. I didn't get my bacon yet this morning :eek:

Thor Odinson likes this.
  11. Fil

Fil Captain

Anyone offering us bribes of bacon will be moved to the top of our recruitment list

BB-8 and TBird like this.
  12. Christy

Christy Commodore

[​IMG]

So far won 15/15 rumbles. I'm sure our time will come to be defeated. But it hasn't happened yet. Gemming not required. One spot open at the moment. Contact me if your interested or have any questions :)

Ian likes this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

We are doing good!!

Fil and Christy like this.
  14. Christy

Christy Commodore

We have been lucky :)

15. Fil

Fil Captain

Im lucky, Floki is gooooooooooood, thats why everyone wants to chat with him!

Many have applied for the final coveted spot in the worlds #5 guild...so far none have met our stringent criteria of bacon love....could that person be you? Pit beef is also on the menu at the upcoming guild picnic . You wont wanna miss it. Bacon, pit beef and grog in the Appalachain Mountains, how much better does it get? Did we mention Tex will be attending?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Christy likes this.
  16. Tex

Tex Commodore

It's official. Tex has joined the RFF Alliance.
    Looking for a guild that has a perfect balance of social and competitive plundering?
    One that doesn't require members to gem, but manages to maintain a Top Guild Spot?
    Then take a long hard look at Red Flag Fleet. You'll be glad you did.

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Awesome banner :)

Fil and Tex like this.
  18. Fil

Fil Captain

And still undefeated in rumbles .

Shouldn't you be contacting us about our coveted open spots right about now?

19. LYM

LYM Captain

hello rff from lym

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Hi LYM :) thanks for the recruitment bump o_O hope the plundering is going well for you