Time to join RED FLAG FLEET, you know you want to...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TBird, Jan 30, 2015.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

we have also had a kid who joined and started being abusive. name is Call

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Would be nice if it could be stopped. Midoki seems to be working on a fix.

3. LYM

LYM Captain

a block pirate would be great

Ian and Christy like this.
  4. Fil

Fil Captain

Wouldn't it though?

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

On a positive note.. The interloper has moved on.. :)

6. that guy must have a very short attention span. :p

7. Christy

Christy Commodore

So many requests.....too little room in the guild :eek: need a few more spots :D maybe let us have 55 or 60 in guild o_O:D

Ian likes this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

[​IMG]
    Please be aware that the Guild pictured above: Red Flag Fleet 4 is NOT affiliated with or part of our alliance and receives no benefits directly form any of the other Guilds.. :mad: Despite what they are advertising in their description...

Christy and Fil like this.
  9. LYM

LYM Captain

lol we had a couple of people do this kids lol

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

11. Ian

Ian Commodore

Just a reminder that the guild (as seen above) currently trading as Red Flag Fleet 4 has NO association with the Red Flag Fleet Alliance group of guilds; they are not supported by us or have access to any of our external chat rooms. If you are considering joining our family please check first with any of our great Captains: @Christy, @Daddy P and @The Fish Eyed Pirate.

Fil likes this.
  12. If there is no room at the inn in Red Flag Fleet 1 and 2, you might consider 3. We currently have a few spaces and are looking for committed active pirates. You don't need to have a high rank or PH, just be able and willing to plunder regularly and advance. We have members from all around the world and have become a close knit family. Interested? Send a DM to me or @The Fish Eyed Pirate.

13. Christy

Christy Commodore

And all three guilds communicate with each other so one big happy family :) and daily group hugs all around :)

Fil and Ian like this.
  14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Well done RFF... A tough rumble against a guild using mini-bases.. There were concerns early on as the tiny bases quickly added to the points tally. But over the 24hrs our ability to methodicaly and systematically contribute points through all time zones showed why we are a top guild. Again, well done everyone....

Blueberry likes this.
  15. Baron Von Mab

Baron Von Mab Powder Monkey

HI All, I have requested to join your awesome fleet but have realised you require TH8 .... I'm only 5 :-( saving up to go to 6 though :).......!

I'll be back at TH8 :)

16. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Could try red flag fleet 3 for the moment, think they have a couple of spots. Could move within alliance later and there is cross guild chat. As above, red flag fleet 4 has nothing to do with us.....

17. Baron Von Mab

Baron Von Mab Powder Monkey

Thank you thomssi, i will try Red Flag Fleet 3 :)

Christy likes this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

I actually need to change the title soon. Starting September 1st members will need to be PH9 academy 8 :eek:o_O

19. Ian

Ian Commodore

I can see a new recruitment thread coming soon.... Time to retire the old...

Christy likes this.
  20. Floki

Floki Captain

best I get cracking on my academy...Oh the pressure....:p

Fil likes this.