Rumble Fair Play - Name and Shame

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYM, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is Lym like 14 years old and in charge of a guild? He definitely seems like he has no grasp of reality outside his own little box.

Also: We wouldn't use minis because winning a rumble is not that important to keep a ph3 when we are full of active ph8-9... Ph3 won't help you when guild wars come out, that's what I am excited for! Then we will see who has the best talent, not the most money or free time :) #realcompetition

dragon's lair, bucket and Bear like this.
  2. bucket

bucket First Mate

I understand scallywag derek. We are in a rumble with wild piggies and they have a ph2 mini that at last look had at or around 500 bp! It takes a 100% on a ph8 just to get around 20 bp. All the ph2 has to do is beat a lonely ph3 to get the same amount. Something needs to be done about awarding bp points during rumbles. Our guild probably wasn't going to beat wild piggies to begin with, but without the mini we would have stood a punchers chance.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    LYM and Mr. Brown like this.
  3. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

I do my best in rumbles as a ph9, but the game mechanics are stacked against higher lvl players. We earn fewer bp because it takes longer to recruit troops, and it's harder to get 3 stars in an attack against equal lvl players. Minis just make that system more obvious; a low lvl player has every advantage to earn bp over a high lvl player in a rumble. I'm anxiously waiting for the developers to fix this by balancing the bp earning mechanism or fixing the rumble matches so they properly match ph lvl of a guild.

4. bucket

bucket First Mate

Cool slogan, Mr. Brown.

5. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

I agree that we should take on the challenge, but not counting them as competitive will be an issue when their real accounts are loaded with gems and loot from rumbles won by their minis. I makes world ranking a problem when some get to feed their top players loot and gems from rumbles.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  6. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

Thanks, its based on Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  7. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Well they did it, of there top 4 rumble players 3 yes 3 needed to be Ph3 minis scoring over 2000BP combined.

Congrats to the British Pirates who played honestly and shame on the ones who didn't.

They would have been roughly 1600BP behind us without minis , which makes it more frustrating as it could have been a fair, fun Rumble. I don't really get it, it surely can't feel like winning and the rewards arnt big enough, you could farm the same rewards in 1 Hit so why go through the effort of basically cheating the system.

I saw some mention that British Pirates had sucessfully defended using minis on the forums somewhere. Well if others on the forum also agree with there use. Then I will simply need to agree to totally disagree with this point of view.

On the topic of stealing players from other GUILDS. I NOW EXTEND MY OFFER TO CREW OF ANY MINI GUILD.

ANY PLAYER OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO JOIN A GUILD WITH NO MINIS LOOK UP BRITISH BULLDOGS. WE ARE A MULTI GUILD AND WILL FIND A PLACE FOR YOU WHETHER IT BE FOR RUMBLES OF FARMING.

I will post again if I come across another British guild using minis but other than that the case is closed to me unless others wana open it.

And lastly CONGRATULATIONS TO BRITISH BULLDOGS CREW 5466 is a very respectable score in my book.

dragon's lair and Mr. Brown like this.
  8. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

British Bulldogs is a failing guild. Anyone that leaves the guild to join this one will become a failure

9. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Blaming someone you need to bring a proof. Naked lists or names must not be shown in connection with any name-n-shame. Thats fair.
    I don't care about rumbles, its rule without respect to a case.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  10. Captain Hakjka

Wow a bad winner.

Been a long time since I posted pictures but I will give it a try

11. Captain Hakjka

12. Captain Hakjka

13. Sore losers......tut tut, gems don't work.

The minis came out after your top player gemmed up to 500bps early on. I am sure he was keen to try and beat us for once, every time we meet you lose to us (although Midoki wins in gem sales). If you played with honour you'd stop throwing gems at the game and see us fight at the same level.

We have stated it before but I will honour you with it again. As soon as Midoki listen to our requests to make the 'Rumbles' more competitive and fair to ALL player not just players who are happy to throw cash at the game then the minis walk the plank (although they are nice people so they'd probably just upgrade). As for recruiting our members, well we got one of yours who left you the last time you lost to us, he was very happy to recieve gems and help kick your whiney clan in to second AGAIN (Some Capt, you failed to notice that) :D:D:D

Rumbles are not based on skill, they are based on spending power, so don't preach to me about skill. When that option is reality we will see a real competition and respect will be earnt not bought.

Clash of Clans has a good war system, why did Midoki get it so wrong :(

Shakesbeard likes this.
  14. Captain Hakjka

15. Captain Hakjka

[​IMG]

top three players in British pirates are PH3 lol

16. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

So British Pussycats, do you have an reply to the mini vs gems debate?

17. Captain Hakjka

No no no @T******e Beard lets not pretend anything different, you had minis from the start, especially PeckerBeard. If I can scream and shout and be called whiney if it stops a BRITISH GUILD using minis then that's fine by me.

BTW there was gemin on both sides Idleman doesnt get 560 without it. At least he actually was hitting rumble bases so total respect to him.

I agree with you that:
    1) Midoki needed to resolve rumbles and stop this self governing process and
    2) that the CoC wars is far better approach

In the meantime this matter is closed to me unless others wana open it again!

Regards

hakjka

P.s
    Funny you mention our old guild mate, hope he enjoyed the rumble it was nice to see his old base personally.

dragon's lair likes this.
  18. Low PH members were in our guild yes, of course. You gemmed way before they started to get used, deny it all you want but those are our rules of engagement.

If any more BULLDOGS prefer the taste of gems as opposed to salt biscuit send them over please.

Let's hope that Midoki can bring us a war/rumble that pits skill vs skill.

Shakesbeard likes this.
  19. Captain Hakjka

Yawn. I've done enough justifying, posting picture your turn if you want keep that Jackanory.

Agreed, let's hope Midoki brings skills vs skills

Nite nite @T******e Beard happy plundering

20. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

I'm a bulldog and in the top 10 of our guild for bp earned during the last rumble. I used no gems and got over 200 bp. I worked my butt off as a ph9, I even set an alarm for when my troops would be ready, but I had no chance vs minis. The rumbles are just imbalanced. I'm not calling out any British Pirates, some of you ph8s and 9s did a great job, earning 100+ bp. I'm calling out Midoki for designing such a poor system for rumbles which allows players to take advantage with low lvl PHs and gems. I know Midoki wants to make money; that's why I gave them $20 on day 1 to get all the builders to help grow my ph, but it's discouraging to see that nobody from Midoki is stepping up and discussing a rebalancing of the system or taking part in this forum. I just want to test my skills in an even match!

I hope all players will agree with me on what I said: British Pirates, British Bulldogs, and mutts like me.

Captain Hakjka and dragon's lair like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.