Rumble Fair Play - Name and Shame

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYM, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yogi Beard

Yogi Beard Powder Monkey

Thank you! The rumors going around that a PH2 base can defeat a PH9 base are ridiculous. PH2 bases only fight against other PH2 bases, otherwise we get wiped out. And yes, the advantage of "minis" is that they are low level bases, so they can recruit faster. That is it. That is the only advantage. Everything else the whiners are saying is a giant pile of cow manureE

2. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Facts
    @Yogi Beard talking Of facts, British Bulldogs were not a gem guild, I used gems that were from achievements to get my score in our rumble and until yesterday we used to have only one gem player in our guild. From what I see of today's rumble I think we have a few more now, so you better get some more minis if the "antidote" has the same effect on other guilds. Catch 22, will British Pirates end up half minis half Ph9s to fight all the guilds who gem more, how far will this go before a solution is found.

Now this will be a dilemma for Midoki. Revenue will be going up with this antidote gems against minis, I can see it now, it's a complicated fix, harder fix than the replays, the fix is bugged. lol.

British
    My main "whining" is that it is a British Guild doing this so please simply stop using them for that reason alone.

Fair
    I appreciate @T******e Beard comments throughout this thread that he also wants to see better system and what has impressed me the most is that you are engaged in the forum in this discussion and not hiding away from it.

hating
    I'm afraid I will always hate this minis "antidote" so sorry if you take that personally. My posting mainly came about from dissapointment and will continue for any other British guild using them.

Keep it real
    Regarding poor Peckerbeard can't you help him out your a experienced guild I agree he is only 20 days into the game and as you imply by saying this I assume you mean he is not a second account of one of your experienced players. Well let's give him the benefit of the doubt, he must have simply forgotten how to press the upgrade button. Full grog and gold storage but no knowledge how to spend it, Oh the poor lamb how can we help there must be a thread somewhere here on it.

[​IMG]

3. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

Yeti, thanks for posting this, I had not seen Lynsay's posts. I look forward to these proposed updates.

yeti likes this.
  4. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

If there is one thing I hate it's a lier. I have tried to stay civil and not call anyone out, but you posted such an obvious lie that I can't hold back. Yogi, check your own guild mates base, I just did. He has 3 builders, max loot in storage, mines, and distilleries, and nothing upgrading. I don't care if you and your guild want to recruit low lvl players and help them out, but it is a blatant lie that he is "pirating"; PeckerBeard is not upgrading anything because he is only used as a mini for rumbles. Use minis all you want, but don't lie about it and pretend that the account is anything other than intended for rumbles, that's just sad. Those who use minis found a way to use the system to their advantage, but at least most of them have the courage to admit the truth in what they are doing.

dragon's lair likes this.
  5. Shakesbeard

Shakesbeard Powder Monkey

Oh my word..... Everyone really needs to take this down a few notches and calm the frig down....

Let's just play within the realms of current possibility, until it changes... And then play within the new realms of possibility thereafter!

We all want it changed, CoC style would suit... And if their reading these threads, which I'm betting they are... They must be loving so many disputable players!!!!

You've better things to do, like upgrading walls, walls and more walls.... So, Relax, enjoy and plunder.... Xxxxx

6. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Awwwwwa boo hoo the nasty pirates are plundering from us and not playing fair

T******e Beard likes this.
  7. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Agreed @Lynsey [Midoki] I think closing this thread to new posts is a good idea.

peg-brain bob, Willard and Christy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.