Rumble Fair Play - Name and Shame

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYM, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LYM

LYM Captain

dragon's lair likes this.
  2. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

I wouldn't want to be so pretty @LYM

Oh go on them British Pirates - named and shamed

Happy to delete this and other posts when you get rid of your minis

Mr. Brown and dragon's lair like this.
  3. LYM

LYM Captain

your not pretty ;)

4. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

British Pirates came out weeks ago as having a few minis (i don't have any myself) on these forums, and successfully defended their decision.

You aren't 'outing' us!

ps. As a side issue; do people think trying to poach members of another guild count as fair play?

5. Captain Hakjka

Opps lol

Mr. Brown likes this.
  6. Captain Hakjka

Look @Krayzkat if you wana dish it out in game using minis then expect a reaction. You got one so suck it up .

I wana Play your best players, not some crappy PH3 losers. Make them walk the plank and be a proper guild again.

RumDaddy and Mr. Brown like this.
  7. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

I don't have any minis, i have already stated that!

There are some in our guild though.

Fixed your post for you:

8. LYM

LYM Captain

Example of Oh, Canada using tiny PH to win Rumbles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Mr. Brown likes this.
  9. Captain Hakjka

YES I DO WANA POACH YOUR BEST PLAYERS )

only because I can't stand seeing them in a mini guild - drop your minis - and I will be a supporter again of British Pirates

Mr. Brown likes this.
  10. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Back in the WOW days they called minis 'twinks'. Don't ever type that into google though

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Mr. Brown likes this.
  11. Captain Hakjka

Lol )

Ok enough of this forum bashing I need to have some RL family time time, hopefully my crew have my back for the rest of the rumble, have a great day.

dragon's lair likes this.
  12. Bear

Bear Commodore

I won't be "shaming" Anyone for using minis. I don't like when they are used, but it's within the game mechanics. Plus a fix is coming to help with that.

What is shameful is @LYM and his guild actively trying to poach member from very active guilds by joining and spamming guild recruitment dribble.

Cocobean likes this.
  13. dragon's lair

dragon's lair Powder Monkey

Hope the next update sorts out this mini saga, it's shameful resorting to those tactics.. Opening 2nd accounts and just feeding mini's ph9 troops. Let's play with the real guys who can man up for a fair challenge!!

Captain Hakjka and Mr. Brown like this.
  14. LYM

LYM Captain

sorry @Bear did you not read the thread http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/rumble-with-atlantis-outlaws.6950/#post-54427

to be honest @Bear it sounds like we should drop into your guild to recuse your members from you. You sound like a barrow of laughs. I bet your guild is amost dead.

Intimidator likes this.
  15. dragon's lair

dragon's lair Powder Monkey

One minute you say you have no mini's then you say there are some in your guild?? Make up your mind!!

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  16. Bear

Bear Commodore

17. LYM

LYM Captain

so what you crying about then

18. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm not crying about anything. I'm just saying that if you insist on shaming people, you should be shamed too for your less than honorable actions and guild practices.

It doesn't effect me at all.

19. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

It's pretty simple to understand.

I don't have a mini, yet there are some in my guild.

This means that I do not have a mini, yet my guild has some in it.

20. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Oh CanadA has rumbled with LS three times in as many weeks. Always used their minis, and always got slaughtered by us. We take on these challenges like anything else.
    I just don't deem any guild using minis as a top guild, regardless of Sudo ranking. If a guild uses minis, then they simply are not competitive with top guilds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.