Upcoming Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John56, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

The Ghastly gunners kinda remind of the skellotons from the first Pirates of the Carrabean.:p Are theese skelly fellows going to be in the voodoo hut level 4 like the first model? Please say no, pleas say no.

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

I believe there will be more levels for the other troops as well :)

HornyQuokka likes this.
  3. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

I thought that would have required an Academy upgrade too?

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Nope, they're just additional levels for the existing level 9 Academy.

5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Oh that will be nice because I was wondering how we were going to combat the new defenses.

6. Will there be new / updated outfits with buffs for the ghastly gunner? @Lynsey [Midoki] could you please confirm this? Really excited for the addition of a new troop to the game!! :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Nope, no new Legendary Pirate Outfits this update, and the only Outfits with buffs on are the Halloween and Christmas ones, which will be keeping their existing buffs. There's Streak Buffs for the Ghastly Gunslingers though.

10_Ruddy_01 likes this.
  8. Thanks for the really fast response! Looking forward to destroying bases with the ghastly gunners! I wonder what their skill will be like o_O. Can't wait for the update!:D

9. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I wonder if they will get resurrected like skellys????

10. Lynsey [Midoki]

[​IMG]

Compton likes this.
  11. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Considering the "great" AI current troops have, they prob will immediatly return into water after u dropped them and swim to the edges of the island. Then they remain there, playing "dead", until the timer runs out. :eek::p

12. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

CONFIRMED!!!! :D

13. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Outfits for troups would be killer,, as well as island theme costums :)

14. Urdrlaev

Urdrlaev Powder Monkey

Grog is something strange. There are moments in which you don't need it at all and you have to let it go waste. By the way you're right, no more grog because of the new troop. No more loot at all!

15. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I have yet to experience not needing grog....its always scarce for me.

Robin Blood likes this.
  16. Cpt.Chinchilla

Cpt.Chinchilla Powder Monkey

Not to be a party pooper or anything but what about the weaker LP's like Ceaser (shudders), Cornelius, Romeo, and Jeanne De Berry? It'd be nice to see them get buffs to make them more appealing and worthwhile to own.

17. Cpt.Chinchilla

And Midoki, why the pink defenses...just...why. We already have a pink ship that we abhor, and now our islands?!

Alphafox likes this.
  18. Cpt.Chinchilla

Oh and one more thing, please, please, please, make "common" materials actually common

Alphafox likes this.
  19. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

I agree, the pink is just horrible. Maybe stick to black or dark colors, you know, something mid evil.
    Common resources are much too scare as well.

Cpt.Chinchilla likes this.
  20. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Ceasar and Cornelius are not weak at all! I have them both maxed and they are very useful.

bucket likes this.