[1.9.1] iOS Update Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Jul 7, 2015.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We live in hope that this thread will remain empty, but just in case...

EDIT: KNOWN ISSUES

The UI pop-up on the new Exploration Strongholds and Forts are displaying the incorrect loot amounts. - EDIT: FIXED!

Mortar max upgrade isn't showing damage increase - EDIT: FIXED!

Rehire button isn't applying Pirate Catcher perk to reduce recruiting time/cost

Rehire button is unavailable in Exploration Mode

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Tesh likes this.
  2. Phteven

Phteven Powder Monkey

Hey there,
    I love the Update. But there is one little Bug: When you use "Hire same Pirates again" (I only know the right german sentence) the Pirate Catcher bonus will not be used. So it takes double time for hiring the pirates :-(

Greetings
    Phteven

Tesh likes this.
  3. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Attacks on the new strongholds do not appear in the log and cannot be shared/replayed.

4. PIRATE-JJAY

PIRATE-JJAY Powder Monkey

hey midoki, great update.
    unsure if its a bug,but sure smells like one. attacking the strongholds the gold and grog are 4m and 2m. when you click fight, the max plunder is 1.2m and 600k?

Raptelan likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

My leaderboards all show 0

Never mind, just reset the device and it works again. :p

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Can you confirm which fort or stronghold you were looking at?

From what I can see, the UI that shows you how much you can loot is incorrect, the amount you can actually loot is correct!

7. PIRATE-JJAY

PIRATE-JJAY Powder Monkey

the fort is at o - 22. bottom middle. b4 entering island shows 4,221,000m gold and 2,450,000 grog.
    after clicking fight the max plunder at top right is 1,250,000m gold and 600,000k grog.

8. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Literally all the new ports display a LOT more loot before you start the fight (some odd numbers) and more rounded normal numbers when you actually fight.
    Eg
    [​IMG]

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, the UI is wrong, the in-base amounts are correct (listed in the top post now).

10. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Fast Rehire button after attack and manual hire in Tavern give different hire time for same army

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  11. JT07

JT07 Crew

The WD AI is behaving weird. Although it was deployed as the last of the line behind the gunners, it doesn't followed instead it ran after juggs and brutes. When the juggs and brutes goes different direction, it can't make up his mind who to follow.

Maverick, Super-Nor and Salty Snack like this.
  12. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Every time I donate to someone's guild ship the game freezes. Every. Dang. Time.

13. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Yup. I second the WD AI being off.

14. sdofigew

sdofigew Powder Monkey

Third on Wd ai. They seem to always look for juggernauts to protect regardless of where deployed.

Salty Snack likes this.
  15. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

Also there is a bug when open and closing stuff you get a delay. Its not a bad delay but its noticeable.

16. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Port Doom: attacked level 2 and won, tried to attack again, level two was shown but when clicking Fight it just closed the dialog with no battle. After exiting the program and coming back in level 3 was properly shown for battles on that stronghold.

17. Bear

Bear Commodore

Had a similar issue on Android. Different base different levels, but same issue. Also same fix. Restart the app and try again.

18. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Forth on WD AI.

Dear Midoki!
    If WD will go for juggs as he does now, I can easily see tactics of killing any army. And we will got copies of unbeatable bases.
    Do you need it?
    Yours, Барбед )

Maverick and Salty Snack like this.
  19. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Confirmed WD will leave HGs that he is right beside for distant juggs. Cutting Juggs from my mix in hopes it is specific to Juggs. Replay can be found at Atari Generation - pinky vs Buibuibui.

20. sdofigew

sdofigew Powder Monkey

Jugs and brutes are the 2 units I don't want my witch doctors on there my bait units. The jugs go running off in front of cannons to diffuse bombs which will kill any witch trying to follow. If there going to have a preferred unit to defend it should be skellywags.