[1.9.1] iOS Update Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Jul 7, 2015.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

I just received an ad on my iPad, watched it, and had the screen stay greyed out and unresponsive afterwards, with no reward.

Edit: and another one, same result

2. wss5112

wss5112 Powder Monkey

Can't even rebuild my base in edit mode
    Coz every time I do it, the game force closed in like 5 mins.

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki]

On iOS, after searching for a guild, and hitting the Profile/Visit menu button for a few bases, it stops working. Tapping it no longer brings up the menu, until you close out of the search, and reopen it.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

This is an old issue. I have a post about it in the android section. It is a cross platform bug. I have a video in the post showing the behavior.

Kelani likes this.
  5. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

8. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

9. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

10. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

11. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I have not completed a single Academy 8 or Voodoo Hut 5 training, in fact. And I have 3-starred PH9 islands with maxed defenses. Max walls will change things, but by then hopefully other trainings complete and compensate.

I really don't understand why people respond to my open sharing of method and perspective with speculation about me, but kindly stop.

Daddy P likes this.
  12. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Agreed, there is no need to insult anyone. I think what he was referring to is just not believing you for whatever reason. Care to share a replay or two, thanks.

13. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy Powder Monkey

The Blacksmith ignores the requirement of Guild Hall 5 to upgrade from level 3 to level 4. You can upgrade the Blacksmith now, unlike the other guild perk buildings. If this is an intended feature, then move along, nothing to see here :)

14. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

15. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

16. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Bear likes this.
  17. Bear

Bear Commodore

18. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

In regards to earlier conversation concerning Rapt. Rapt understands attacking very well, and many (myself included) are very appreciative how willing to share he is with members outside of his own guild. Many people would not even give the time of day if asked. And on a slight tangent, I am also appreciative of insights also given on this forum by Skye and others.

Sorry about the thread derailment.

Daddy P and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  19. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

20. c00ni

c00ni First Mate