[1.9.1] iOS Update Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Jul 7, 2015.

1. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

yes everyone having the same issue as my guild with this WD! SUPPER ANNOYING HOPE THEY FIX IT TOMORROW OR TODAY WOULD BE BETTER!!!

2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Brutes too? Bugger. And just like that game is unplayable again. Up high anyway.

3. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

You just had to go and say that! Lol! Never give fate a reason to toss you a lightning bolt!

4. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

The WD is changed, but is easy to adapt to and NOT A PROBLEM. No complaints from me.

5. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Yeah, just throw a Jugg or Brute with whatever you want to protect.
    Still complaining though.

6. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Pretty much everyone in my guld is commenting on improved pathfinding AI, the horrible guild ship bugs are all gone, and the new WD logic keeps him from turning around and running backwards if you deploy gunners too soon after him and some juggs, which with the right attack strategy, is a WONDERFUL improvement!

All in all this is a solid new update with new content, a couple new minor bugs, but many worse bugs fixed. I think it is a fantastic job overall and a marked improvement over past releases. It is perhaps a little dry in content but I am personally very happy with it, as it is overall a reduction in bugs and an improvement to the overall game enjoyment.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

bomber AI has improved. And at least the WD is no longer swimming out to protect a lone gunner heading for a remote outhouse.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah, I'm actually able to get my bombers to target walls. And so far I have not had a single failed kaboom.

9. Also having the WD chasing after Brutes problem. My WD decided to run off after some brutes that weren't even close to it and left the HG that it was right next to for dead. :(

10. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy Powder Monkey

How did Lobo from Red Flag Fleet (No. 4 Guild) upgrade his Pirate Hall to level 9, when all 3 of his Gold Storage is still level 10? Is this a viewing bug, or he found a glitch to upgrade?

[​IMG]

11. If you gem the pirate hall you don't need to upgrade the storages first.

12. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy Powder Monkey

Oh? I never knew it was even possible. Thanks for the explanation! - Does this constitute as a bug anyway? Or is Midoki aware about this "feature"

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  13. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

No this is a feature. You can bypass any grog or gold requirement for construction if you are prepared to throw gems at it.

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  14. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

15. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

You are not listening, Rapt. WD logic following juggs will can be easily trapped and any other improvements will no matter. I need to explain how WDs may die as flies or you will got it by yourself?

Bad boys bad boys
    Whatcha gonna do
    Whatcha gonna do
    When your Doctor dies for you

16. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

It just happened a few minutes ago, I exited plunder pirates and the music was still going, I was going back to the forums to post something and the screen froze with the music going. Is this an in-game bug?

17. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Juggernaut traps are easily avoided. Send one into the trap, and anoher with the WD later. Or deploy in such a way that the trap does not matter, because the WD being in that location would put him over a big pile of corpes to resurrect. It simply takes adjustment in attack strategy.

18. Tex

Tex Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki] Please confirm if this was the intended result you were aiming for. If not we need it fixed soon. :(

It worked just fine before compared to this mess. They just run into blast zone and die for the most part. And I hope you don't wait until next update to fix one of the most important crew member for taking high PR bases.

Part of the enjoyment of a game like this is learning how to properly use the crew. That is called strategy and it takes a long time to master. A game like this should not make such radical changes to the crew. As a player that gems I expect consistency in the overall game that I can count on. I don't want to be the beta tester!

19. Tex

Tex Commodore

The bomber AI does seem improved. Good job on that. :)

Salty Snack likes this.
  20. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

We are the ones ) Best and free )