[2.0.0] iOS update bugs & issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by BB-8, Aug 19, 2015.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

3. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

5. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

8. neopod

neopod Crew

1. After a plunder when returning back to your island, when going to collect Grog and Gold, it does collect, it does add value to your global balances but the text does not appear telling you the value each storage collects? [iOS 8.4 / latest version of app.]
    2. Also, not getting about 1 in 8 advert rewards.
    3. Whats other peeps drop rates like on Exploration now? went on a 18hr voyage and all I got was Gold after some ships and krakken?
    4. Can a Rumble be cancelled and started again? as our Guild started one, got 26BP, returned home and the Rumble was not active, then 2 mins later, the Rumble started again [whereas I only got 14BP for my 1st fight T_T ]

9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

This could be a real problem...

No bounce and/or visible splash damage detected by a L2 Ground Pounder against an unprotected Juggernaut. These were 13 direct hits while the Juggernaut was disabling a Mystic Mine and then attacking my Academy. The attack terminated before additional GP hits were sustained.

TiGeR

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  10. Bear

Bear Commodore

I just looked at replays. Unprotected gunners and skellies. No knockback at all

850arrr and Tiger Claw like this.
  11. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Yikes, mine too.

12. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Remember, Jugg has splash armour, potentially 100% splash armour.
    As for gunners and skellies... GP has never knocked back? just big damage?

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

No idea about knockback, bit it's always had a slight stun effect. That's gone for sure

14. Skye

Skye Commodore

When the update first hit, I certainly saw GP2 causing my gunners to pop up little zzzs above their head for a very small fraction of a second, and I had never ever experienced that before. This only happened when they were a very specific distance from the blast - if it hit dead on it didn't happen, only the ones that were further out in the splash zone had this happen.

I don't notice this at all with skellywags, and I haven't seen it happen since the last couple server maintenances, but I also haven't been using any gunners since I switched to a skellywag army!

15. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Skellies learn stun deflection from an early level and if it's a very short duration stun then it explains why it doesn't affect them at all.

But yes, there def. was a microstun (on gunners and juggs at least) before.

16. Skye

Skye Commodore

I completely forgot about stun deflection!

17. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

18. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I have no idea how the math works here, but really... That was 13 direct hits with no visible damage, etc. doesn't that seem a tad (lol) much for even a maxed trained Juggernaut?

TiGeR

Bear likes this.
  19. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think max trained juggs have 90% or 100% splash armour protection. So GP do very little to Nothing against them, especially if they have a WD.

20. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

No bug there. It was confirmed in another thread about how much splash armour Jugg has.
    He could take 100 hits if he has 100% splash armour.

Yes it seems ridiculous but he's actually always been like this, just no one really noticed. You need Cannons or Gun Towers or Bunkers to take him down.