[2.0.0] iOS update bugs & issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by BB-8, Aug 19, 2015.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Yeah. The jugs toughness is already beyond ridiculous and more and more players are now dropping them like flies, i.e., 6-10 per raid.

I guess it makes perfect sense that our most powerful weapon is utterly useless against them. :confused:

TiGeR

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  3. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

I don't think the problem is with the GP, but with Jugg having Splash Armour.. Unfortunately I would agree that until more bases max out their defences (walls and GP's) the favour is definately with the attacker.

5. awbo

awbo Captain

So GP is only a splash weapon, it doesn't do direct damage?

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Contrary to what @Lynsey [Midoki] said in the Mortar thread, it appears splash weapons are splash only, with no direct component to them.

awbo likes this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

As far as I'm aware. The GP is Splash only..

awbo likes this.
  9. awbo

awbo Captain

Thanks @Ian and @c00ni I didn't realise that. It just seems logical that there would be some direct component to being hit in the head by a mortar or GP shell.

Kelani likes this.
  10. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

HAVEN'T YOU SEEN HOW MUCH ARMOUR JUGG HAS?!

awbo likes this.
  11. Skye

Skye Commodore

Splash 1 is a 90% reduction, splash 2 is a 100% reduction. Which kind of makes the perk to defuse bombs without incident more or less irrelevant, because the jugg will run ahead and set it off outside of range of anyone else, and it already takes 0 damage from it. I guess with Mystic Mines it could be slightly useful, but something to consider.

What I do to handle juggs is use a mine to make them leap inside of a walled off area, as do a lot of other players. Even if they take 0 damage from splash, it takes them nearly the entire fight to break back out, during which time other troops that can actually get hit by splash get killed off.

The way I have my base set up, even if juggs manage to break out of one wall, a second one is setup just barely in range, so they spend 45 seconds breaking out, only to run and do it again!

Juggs take almost no damage though. With a WD (which now can't die), they take 0 damage from long range ph or .8 damage from short range ph, 4.8 damage from max level gun towers, 2.8 damage per hit from max level bunkers, 0 damage from mortars or GP or mines or flame gate(its splash too!), which leaves only cannons to do anything at all to them. They are ridiculous.

Ian, Tiger Claw and awbo like this.
  12. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

13. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

14. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

15. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

16. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

17. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Guild Achievments (Gold and Grog Stolen) are back to the drawing board from update. Unacceptable!

Skye likes this.
  18. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

19. yeti

yeti Captain

Someone mentioned in another threaded that the LP lose stamina in defense when they're upgrading so not active. I just had my LP lose stamina in a defense where the enemy was rank dropping and didn't deplay a single troop...

Could we also get the known issues post at the start of the thread updated?

20. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think the known issues section is just intended to be what they knew at the time of posting. Not intended to be a running list.