BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

The original British Bulldogs is recruiting, To join British Bulldogs you must have ph7. contact me on the forum or on "line" id captain_hakjka. Unlike other guilds we are closed most of the time so you cant always just join us in game. Why??? cause we are a chatty family guild who care about our members so we don't just let anyone in we let in the people who are friendly and wana have fun. It's not hard to join just say hi :)

We are a active guild on chat. All perks going 24/7. Ranked 101 always close or in top 100 guilds ranking when we have a push (push = a bit too much grog). We concentrate on upgrading and having a good chat and sharing videos of top tips.

Look forward to meeting you. Warmest regards Captain Hakjka

Oh if you dont have a ph7 or help in a occasional push we will make you walk the plank ggaaarrrrrr..... :)

BRITISH BULLDOGS May 2015 Standards
    Joining PH7 (no rank requirement)
    When pushing crew rank above 300 / first mates above 450 - you will be monitored.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Thanks for the endorsement Megatron

Pirate crew and pirate kings come join BRITISH BULLDOGS

METALBULLDOG and Captain Hakjka like this.
  3. titus

titus Powder Monkey

I'm upgrading ph7.

But I won't guarantee always over rank 75 to protect my resources.
    Can I join?

4. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Hi Titus, we are strict to the plus 75 rank, your welcome to join, but be warned if you drop below you will be kicked :(

Reason we are being strict is to try and weed out the inactives and also allow us a chance at being close to the top 100 guilds.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  5. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

6. titus

titus Powder Monkey

Ok I quit my current guild to join.

7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Good luck guys, as an Ex-pat I love the name.

8. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Welcome to BRITISH BULLDOGS Titus )

9. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Can't understand a player that goes less than 100 and is almost PH7. Shit, I feel bad enough dropping to around 200, and even then I ignore the PH5 and less, and really like going after PH6 who are hiding there. Below 75, well.....

10. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Ah but a lot view rank as pointless, just waving a flag saying look at me. There does need to be more guild tools and rewards to help promote rank or another form of scoring.

Also I would like to point out that a lot of other ppl are not as nice as you and farm the ph 5.

Captain Hakjka and roguecylon like this.
  11. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

12. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Lady Pirates, British Bulldogs Guild, home of Casanova Tron, will be recruiting soon. Post on this thred if you want to join or send Tron or I a message?

13. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

We noticed top guilds 100 guilds recruiting!
    Do you find it too high pressured at the top?
    is the discussion limited to what rank you are?
    Do too many people stop you in the street to ask you tips about plunder pirates?
    Well your solutions here, BRITISH BuLLDOGS will be recruiting soon, we are currently ranked 101 for our guild members privacy )
    The grogs good and the chat is better, post on the thread if you wana join!

14. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

As we weed out the inactives, 3 spots are now available in BRITISH BULLDOGS guild, top british guild ranked 101.

15. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

We are a full guild again, but in next few days some more slots will become available. As usual mail me if interested or join us in game.

BRITISH BULLDOGS

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  16. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Three places are available in BRITISH BULLDOGS, be quick if you wana join the 101 ranked guild.

17. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Wana have fun, chat with people who share tips, videos, allow you to drop rank for a while - well join this BRITISH BULLDOGS - 2 places left

18. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

You wouldn't catch me doing that, now get back to plundering

BRITISH BULLDOGS - just do a search and see how many hits you get!

19. I bet I cano_O

20. Yeah what he said:D