BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I bet and uncensored lol

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oh it was terrible and yet strangely...it moved. Sooooo I may have looked some more, though my fingers may have covered my face a bit

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ummmmmm what EXACTLY moved :eek:

4. We made some room limited spaces available for new memebers join up and have some fun as we run and gun and loot all over the islands of plunder land. Cheers

Putting thread back on track @Christy ...lol

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  5. Think you got room for one more loitering scabbard? Been thinking about finding a new guild, sick of funding the perks 50%, then having to wait another day or two for it to go active.. Only about 10-15 of the 27 people in my guild have been active the last week... :S Kind of want to be loyal, but seeing how I seem to be the only one using the chat as well.... Migth be time to move on o_O Got PH6, and I'm currently dropping rank to save up for the pirate catcher :) same name in game ^^,

6. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

If you not joins yet we do have room! Are perks are always working are people are almost always talking.

7. I'd be happy to join, if wanted :) got the pirate catcher up and runnin' in less than 4 days now :D

8. Join up you been welcomed from the start.

9. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Welcome Captain Harlock :)

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  10. Captain Hakjka

@Gangrene Beard as you are on our recruitment thread i do at least have to say once for you come join us. If. Not now sometime :) we will alway make room for you :)

Christy and Gangrene Beard like this.
  11. Captain Hakjka

Our love for you Christy!!, come join us and watch the world move at BRITISH BULLDOGS

Disclaimer to w r piates - please note Christy is on a recruitment thread so you goto make efforts :)

Christy and Captain Harlock like this.
  12. Christy

Christy Commodore

Awwwww I love you guys :D

13. Welcome to the new players to join the guild and congrats to the new 1mates. ;)[​IMG]spot open if you ask here it will be unlocked just for you.

14. Lord, that pic is a bit offensive towards the guy in the pic you know... :p

15. I was sent worst by a female player ,that was the nice version but I guess he gets what he deserves . How's your island going? Looked great last I saw it.

16. It's going good, currently waiting for the observatory and pirate catcher, and upgrading chests for more gold :D so far I haven't used any real life money on the game, so I'm testing my patience! :p Will probably start spitting in some when guild wars r coming, cause this game's worth it! :)

17. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

If only I wasn't an AG."..".."..sigh

18. You are in a great guild a force on forum too, Cheers....all we have is free money give aways lol ;)

19. Captain Hakjka

2 spots available in BRITISH BULLDOGS, come join the crew )

Christy likes this.
  20. Captain Hakjka

Wishing the BRITISH BULLDOGS crew a fantastic Christmas, enjoy the family time and grog )

Captain Harlock and Christy like this.