Bye bye Midoki

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Calabiyau, Feb 7, 2017.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thank you for the update, as much as I'd like to hear much more from the developers, I do understand that companies do have their priorities and leadership can't always let out all the details known till things are finalized.

3. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Thanks a bunch @Chris [Midoki], I think this news will ease the minds of some of the restless pirates who were thinking of permanently docking their ship at port!:) Well done Midoki!;)

peg-brain bob likes this.
  4. Floki

Floki Captain

Give the people hope and they will find a way to live.....:rolleyes:

Bjays92, Tiger Lilly and Sea Patriot like this.
  5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Give people all knowledge and they'll be bored after 10 seconds...
    Give people just enough hope & intrigue and they'll be excited for many years! ;):D

That appears to be Midoki's philosophy (and imho) - it seems to be working well so far!

6. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

and when we wait for the update we can all have fun doing the "steal event" ...
    fundip stick

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

@willigar Midoki needs to make sure no one has any Gold/Grog saved up when the next update arrives. :eek:

That only encourages the most diehard player to throw more gems into the upgrade. Where's the fun if everyone had the Gold and Grog ready to go :rolleyes:

MorganFlint likes this.
  8. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

On a side note...totally just revenged attacked @Ian for double what he took from me hahaha! Sorry man! :)

MorganFlint likes this.
  9. Ian

Ian Commodore

@acersharp1 impressive attack with such a basic mix.. well done!

10. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

Pour maintenir ce jeu en vie il était temps d'annoncer de nouvelles mise à jours Chris!!!....
    En attendant je tiens à remercier c'est quelques joueurs et guilds, qui inventent des rumbles ou tous le monde est le bienvenu et nous permettent d'oublier que ce jeu est devenu si ennuyant, que nous avons déjà perdu tant de bon joueur.... Merci à vous les amis en espérant;) que nous serons toujours là dans quelques mois.

To keep this game alive it was time to announce new updates Chris !!! ....
    Meanwhile I want to thank it is a few players and guilds, who invent rumbles or all the world is welcome and allow us to forget that this game has become so boring, that we have already lost so much good player .. .. Thanks to you friends hoping that we will always be there in a few months

Tiger Lilly and McQ like this.
  11. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

It was a spite attack! For all your spam on these message boards :) LOL!
    But really, If I see a name I recognize, I can't not attack, lol

There are often times when I have 10-15 troops left over and still have to, so I get purely destroyed, haha.

12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Still an impressive attack and worthy of the loot taken. :)

acersharp1 likes this.