Coming up in Plunder Pirates...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Oct 1, 2015.

1. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I absolutely agree with you. We shouldn't have to avoid upgrades like that.

2. LYM

LYM Captain

Don't forget to fix the guild ranking bug that shows all guilds to have 45 members

3. LYM

LYM Captain

Allow players who want to get super upgraded quick and keep doing do so. Why do max players have to keep waiting for updates all the time. This is why people quit due to lack on upgradable content

cmooneey likes this.
  4. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

the sound of a clock.. tick, tock, tick, tock....

so @Lynsey [Midoki] i guess we can assume halloween update is just a trick now? no treat?

Skillzone10 likes this.
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Historically every update except for one came out on a Tuesday. Its not Tuesday in a large part of the world, and even if it comes out Wednesday or Thursday there will be plenty of time to finish the LF before the ship leaves :) We've actually got 5 days to make it in time for Halloween! I'm still optimistic it will be out in time.

6. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

i really want to see it..... Even with all the moaning and groaning out there. WE NEED AN UPDATE!!!!! Even with the LP launch, nice, but its to long term to deal with some of the short term problems here. when some of them are resolved maybe the Lp will be more enjoyable and pirates will have a little patience to work on the LPs.

There are way to many original pirates here who hit a wall literally and said ok is that it? The rumbles were dropped in the midst of off that. And there was hope that this would give these maxed islands a reason to exist. Pride in the guilds to see who was the roughest toughest out there. Then the minis came along and made all those maxed or nearly max islands basically useless. So a lot of them just walked away. The ones who have stayed have done so out of stuborness and hope.

I don't have your stats or inside info on who or who is not playing, but midoki have you noticed any drop in maxed isle participation? I have noticed a lot of maxed players in the stat list being guildless or being away for up to a month or more.

I dont know the reasons for such a delay in updating the long term playability of this game, but you need to do something and quicker than you have in the past.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  7. Fontlaroy

Fontlaroy Crew

I think we need to say a prayer to the big Apple God in the sky to approve the update.

Cap'nSmellyBeard likes this.
  8. John Deepseas

John Deepseas Powder Monkey

Last Android update Sept 2

9. LYM

LYM Captain

Guild wars is the missing link, why does midoki ignore this

10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Cant stress enough on how much I agree on the idea you have stressed on so much about.

11. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Guild wars would be awesome, but still need the new scoring system. One dingy at a time.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  12. LYM

LYM Captain

Also everything is to short term, it's far too easy to drop and farm at each update. You should get experience points for pirates used n battles making them stronger. Defences are still unbalance, still to easy to get 50%

13. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

No matter if youre maxed out, you will still get attacked and 100% by others. I think that is a good thing about the game. Attacking is more powerful than defending. you don't stay active, and you pay the price. Literally.

14. LYM

LYM Captain

id like a auto re-arm feature on mines, flame gates etc. and choice to go to shield or not on defeat

15. ChocolateGiddyUp

ChocolateGiddyUp Powder Monkey

I have always wondered why high level players continue to get punished for being high level. My mines are top level and they were equally expensive to make them top level. I shouldn't have to pay more to protect my island from intruders.

Skye likes this.
  16. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

So will we get new LP's tomorrow? And everyone who has 6 LP gets punished cause their Fort is still needing 4 more days to upgrade. Haha

17. John56

John56 First Mate

Just find 6 million Gold and get your Fort upgrading; many in my Guild (and the Forums) would be happy to have all 6 of the first batch... and if we are lucky Midoki will keep the Trade Ship some extra days, like they did when the Legends were released.

18. JT07

JT07 Crew

@Lynsey [Midoki] ,we will mid way in our rumble match, so will the new rumble scoring system be effective? Thanks!

19. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I have the gold. Builders are busy for another 23hrs.

20. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

It's already in place