Drop Cabin Boy for a gender-neutral term

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Kelani, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

thanks @pwrovryou - and thank you for the article on Grace! now I want to read her biography.

Tikigirl and pwrovryou like this.
  2. pwrovryou

pwrovryou Crew

You're so welcome! I would also love to read her biography. Did you know there was a (short-lived) Broadway musical based on her, called The Pirate Queen? The music is amaaaazing :D

Moscow Cat and Tikigirl like this.
  3. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

I did not! how fantastic!!!! is the soundtrack on itunes or anything?

4. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

I guess I can search for that for myself. I love pirate music. grew up on Pirates of Penzance. sooooooooo good as well :)

Tikigirl and Gangrene Beard like this.
  5. pwrovryou

pwrovryou Crew

Moscow Cat and Tikigirl like this.
  6. Captain Roudoudou

Captain Roudoudou Powder Monkey

I also vote for powder monkey!
    Cabin boy is inappropriate for ladies pirates even if I received no complaint on this matter.

Kelani likes this.
  7. Look at your left, you're wish is already granted. Only in-game it hasn't changed (yet).
    By the way I think you need to take a second look at your signature. Don't think it's ment to be like that..(?)

8. Captain Roudoudou

Captain Roudoudou Powder Monkey

Yes you're right !
    I wanted just to express my opinion
    Concerning my signature, actually there was a small problem. I think that it was because of the images. That should be restored ;)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  9. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

10. pwrovryou

pwrovryou Crew

My pleasure! I'm so glad you enjoy it! It's kind of a hidden Broadway gem because it had such a short run. But, Stephanie J. Block is a BEAST singer- one of my absolute favorites. She did a turn as Elphaba in Wicked also, ermahgerd so good. Happy listening!

Wepwaet and Moscow Cat like this.